do you think religion is something someone made up many years ago to stop people

@asmurthy (2464)
from being sacred of fear death. some people say that people was created through the earth by evolution (from apes etc), some people say that god created earth, some people say it was adam and eve. no one really knows. some people say that when you die you just cease to exist, and some believe you go to another place. can it be true that you go somewhere else when your body stops? your body slows right down when you sleep and when you do not dream can you actually remember being asleep? no you can't. you remember lying down and closing your eyes and then you remember waking up but what about in between do you remember that? no one does!! that is where you have no existence to remember and can that same existence that has no memory or activity be the same as when you die, but that time you just never wake up. because people feared that there is just a nothing or a void, did they just make it up about an after life and a god waiting etc stop people being scared of a complete non existence when they die?
@Betty1956 (177)
Personally, I believe this reality is all an illusion, and when we physically die and leave the planet, we laugh at ourselves for having taken it all so damn seriously.
@asmurthy (2464)
thank you for your reponse - thank you for your reponse
thank you for your reponse
@alladisada (2305)
religion is a kind of businee
@asmurthy (2464)
NO. Not at all that case. GOD said HE has created everything for a PURPOSE. Man or science and technology in their own limitations can’t answer this things/believes/struggle. Only thing left for the mankind is to find out from the ONLY ONE CREATOR that created everything that exists. The thing is people don’t know what to follow. They follow something that haven’t said by prophets including Jesus (peace be upon him PBUH) himself. The solution to this is to do a research and find out the AUTHENCITY of the source or the books. It is not at all difficult in today’s world.
@asmurthy (2464)
thanks
I dont know which religion you are talking about, but as for me, I'm Christian, and I KNOW my God is real because He lives within :)
NO. Not at all that case. GOD said HE has created everything for a PURPOSE. Man or science and technology in their own limitations can’t answer this things/believes/struggle. Only thing left for the mankind is to find out from the ONLY ONE CREATOR that created everything that exists. The thing is people don’t know what to follow. They follow something that haven’t said by prophets including Jesus himself. The solution to this is to do a research and find out the AUTHENCITY of the source or the books. It is not at all difficult in today’s world.