Do you consider saving as another way for making money?

@cmsk2005 (1770)
We are always very much interested to know about new and good program to make nmoney. We generally get new programs, sign up for hem and do our best to make some extra bucks atthe end of the month. Do u consider saving money is also another way for making money? This saving money is ideal for the people from US bu it still works for the Eu people. I dont know about rest of the world. I was in US before and I earned a lot in this way just saving for almost everything I used to but those days. Everyday I checkd techbargain.com and slickdeals.net ffers. Also nice offer on amazon.com on Friday sale, lots of credt card offer and free after ail-in rebate and sometimes used to resell those free item online auction. If U guys are in US U shold try those instead of any PTR or anything else. They are so beautiful and now I miss them everymoment. I wish I could use heme here too. US really has some beautiful opportunity like MIR free item so you can actually start your business with no money! Hav U any experience I would like hear as I am just waiting for the day I go back there. Here in UK I see sometime something like that and used soe but they are not that good, still worth to try!!
A penny saved is a penny earned. Saving money can be hardwork too!!
@cmsk2005 (1770)
I did not check from where U are but if U are from US then U know it is not really hard. It is easy and very easy sometime and so much fun But if U are from outside US then it is hard and not much scope too. Still I try many from UK.I just love it, may be lov more than make penny in this way!!!
@Inky261 (2524)
I always have liked to save but there is a problem with savings where I live for several years now. We get very little interest on savings. It might be one percent or one and a half in a normal savings account which does not make up for infalation. Saving or penny pinching right now is not a great help where I live. Our wages are falling and there is no option but working harder and making more money in order to have enough money.
@cmsk2005 (1770)
I checked U are from Germany. Is this right that U are having a salary fall this time? I am doing my research work in UK and I have a plan to go for some postdoc in Germany in future. ay be pst doc salary will be very less by the time I reach there. Ys it is hard for the people in this situaton to save for big profit. In tat case online thing is better. Best of luck then for myLot!
@suspenseful (40316)
I consider savings as a way to make money — well it will be if I have a lot of money in my savings account. But you are not talking about saving money. You are talking about buying something and selling it at a higher price. It all depends on whether people will want to buy it at more than you paid for it. For instance I would suppose that if you bought something from an estate sale where they had to get the money and sold things at less than their value, you might get something to sell, but you should not sell it at its full price.