If you could spend a month taking lessons from any athelete, who would it be?

@wiccania (3360)
For me, I would love to take hockey lessons from Karlis Skrastins, my favorite hockey player. I love defensemen, and I would love to learn to play the game from a defenseman's perspective.
@Buggheart (446)
Well I can't give an exact name because I don't really know of anyone who is a professional archer! LOL. I'm taking up archery and doing pretty well but I want to get really good and compete someday. So I guess anyone who is really go at it would do. Maybe Ted Nugent. ha ha
The only two sports that I used to be good at are softball ans volleyball but there aren't any stars that i want to take lessons from so I guess I would like to see the Mets at spring training.Or maybe see the Steelers at their training camp.
@sbksat (355)
I'm a table tennis player. So I'd love to take training with sharath kamal who is Indias best TT player right now. I wouldn't say no to Beckham....ha ha
@ma_belle (1357)
I would love to train with Laila Alia, who is Muhammad Ali's daughter. I took kickboxing for a year a while ago and I loved it. I would love to train in just boxing. Its a great workout and super fun.
I would love to train with a guy like Brian Urlacher or Ray Lewis. These guys are the best linebackers in the NFL, and linebacker was the position I played in high school and college. I would be very interested to learn a lot from them regarding the nuances of the position. I think Tiger Woods would be a great athlete to learn from, too, because the game of golf can be played for years and the skills he teaches can be implemented on any course you play.
I am a squash player...no not the vegetable. I would love to get lessons from Ramy Ashour. He just woon the Pace Canadian Squash Classic which I watched and i've already played with him. He knows my club because we have such a great club and he even speaks English even though he's from Egypt. The great thing about him is he's modest and he's a teenager, only 17. Shows how the youth have more energy and skill then the old and wise players.