where do you keep your mobile when you are out? In pant pocket???

@Coolgeth (1215)
i will usually keep it in my pant pocket when i go out for shopping or somewhere else.. How many of myLotters keep it in their pant pocket..But my mobile is soon getting fad..How abt yours???
@hcromer (2712)
I usually keep my cell phone in my purse or my pocket. I heard recently that you shouldn't keep your cell phone in your pocket because it's so humid in your pocket that it's just as good as submerging it in water.
I didn't hear that. I'll have to find another place to put it then, cause most if not all cell companies won't replace your phone if they got wet.
@omupas (1243)
It's funny, whenever I first get a cell phone I take really good care of it (like anal retentive, wipe it off, very careful in holding it, etc.) I usually get a case or a pouch that hangs on a belt clip. As time goes on, usually when I get the first knick or scratch on the phone, I simply put it in my right front pocket of my pants...
@Coolgeth (1215)
But i never used any pouch for my mobiles..Always i used to have it in my pant pocket either it is new or old..Whenever my mobile gets fad,old i just change my panel..Thats it..
@kuting (887)
i usually put my mobile phone inside my bag when i go out. my boss gave me a phone bag which i can wear like shoulder bag but i still prefer putting it inside my bag. when i dont carry a bag, my mobile is placed in my front pants pocket.
@ikpeme (7)
• Nigeria
hi, i dont ussually take my phone along with me becase i am always afraid of loosing it. more over any time i comeback i will see the missed calls and messages and voicemails so i will advice you to copy me. thanks
For me i always put my mobile at my belt pocket. Why, because it is easier for me to keep my mobile clean and care. Also when there is a message i know who's texted me or calling me right away.
I keep it in my jeans pocket. It is easy to fetch, and stays up right next to me.
@aj2006 (1536)
I have a nokia N70, it's kinda big so I have a small purse for my cp. I always carry a bag with me, but sometimes I put it in my pocket.
@Sir_bobby88 (8245)
Normally i would keep it in the bag yea or else i would just put it at my pants pocket
i put my ce3llphone in my shoulder bag,especially when we're in shopping mall or outside home. i never put it in my pocket,as there was an incident that it dropped,because it came out from my pocket.
@golfproo (1841)
I usually have mine on vibrate so I do not bother others. The only place I really feel it when it is on vibrate is in my front shirt pocket. I used to keep it in my pants pocket but I ended up missing a lot of calls. Actually, I prefer not to have it at all because I hate the fact that I am always so reachable by everyone :( cheers,
@sunshine4 (8709)
Hi coolgeth:) I keep my mobild phone in my purse most of the time. If I dont' bring my purse, then it is in my pocket. With 4 kids, I have to have it at all times with me.
@dio123 (1790)
I keep my mobile in my shirt pocket mostly but sometimes wearing T shirts or shirtw without pocket I need to keep my mobile in my pant pocket, though I feel uncomfortable keeping mobile phones in pant pocket
sony ericsson rose pink z610i - my mobile, se z610i
i usually keep it in my handbag whenever i go out..
@katkat3 (426)
Hi... I always keep mine in my handbag, which really isn't good for it because it gets scratched. I try to keep in in the side pocket on its own, but sometimes when I'm in a rush I just chuck it back in... :0(
@charms88 (7545)
I always kept my mobile inside my purse. Everything I needed goes to my purse. I find it quite inconvenient to carry my mobile. I've seen a lot hanging the mobile around the neck like a necklace. I'm just afraid to do this since there are a lot of mobile snatcher lately here in my country.
I would always keep my mobile in my pant pocket. I think its safe there unlike that in the shirts pocket. Doctors even say that the mobile phones receive and send signals which are harmful to our heart and they can alter the natural rhythm of our heartbeats. So, its not adviced to keep the mobile phones into our shirt's pocket. It is better to keep it in the pant pockets.
@djmarion (4901)
i keep my phone inside my bag or if not inside my pocket.
@maehan (1445)
My mobile will be hang on a badge strip and be worn like a necklance.
@asmurthy (2464)
I have separate Pouch attached to my belt and i keep it in that. It is very convenient for me. I use old nokia and it is still going strong. I am planning to change my cell phone and possess the latest sleek cell phone with camera.
@cdparazo (5769)
I always keep my cellphone on my bag. There are lots of snatchers or pickpockets and I am afraid that some body may be able to rob me without my knowing about it.