I want your Opinion Please

@dawnrm69 (1174)
I was wondering when you turn on to watch the world news do you like to hear bout celebs in Hollywood? I dont I want news not Gossip!
@derek_a (10902)
To me Hollywood celebs, or celebs from anywhere are just people, why would I want to know that they are up to? Some people do though and I guess it's a case of , 'whatever turns you on' :-)
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Yeah, I just love watching news about celebrities. They are just juicey to me. I like the show Hollywood Story and they would always pick a celebrity to talk about. It's a pretty cool show.
no-it annoys me.i could care less what most of hollywood is doing on a regular basis. it's even more annoying when the news decides it takes precidence over something really important,like war or hunger..
@Calais (10900)
I hate hearing about celebs, in my opinion who cares. I turn on the news to hear the news not gossip like you say.
@KarenO52 (2951)
I hate to hear all the celebrity gossip too. I usually pick and choose what news to read from my computer.
Frankly I am getting tired of when I turn on the news hearing about celebrities. It is getting rather annoying since it seems that is all that is getting reported on as of late. I could care less what is going on with a celebrity's life. It's their life, let them live it how they want to and lets hear some actual news for once.
@sigma77 (5385)
Heck, I don't know. I never turn on the news for any reason, that is unless the end of the world is happening...lol. I don't need to know today's depressing world events. And I don't care what happens in the manikin world (hollywood) because it has little to do with real life. And I don't care for the biased media telling me what I should or should not believe. I despise gossip, it doesn't serve any good purpose in my view.
@whywiki (6070)
That bugs me too. Celebrities aren't news to me unless they have killed someone or themselves. Give me news, real news, what in the world is happening! The local news is just as bad. You would think that news would happen all the time but our local news station doesn't seem to think so and the next thing you know they are doing a show about the grade 1 class at a local school learning how to spell!
same here but unfortuantly we seem to be in the minority im so sick and tired of paris hilton and her peti problems
Oh man, I feel the same way you do. I guess it's interesting sometimes to hear about it, but by no means should any of this crap ever be front page or headline material. If I want to know about Lindsay Lohan's wild night out, I'll turn the TV to the E! Network or the Arts and Entertainment section in the newspaper or my home page. It truly irritates me when those types of news stories take up a headline slot when we could be learning about important news in the world going on around us.
@inked4life (4228)
There are enough shows on tv already that cater to this kind of crap withour putting it on the world new too...Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, Extra to name just a few. Why anyone is even interested in any of this stuff is mind boggling to me
@brothertuck (1257)
The news used to be a half hour of local and a half hour of national news. Now there is 2 hours or more plus entertainment news shows. They have to fill up that time with what ever they can get. Celebrity news is there to fill the need. It's time to make it the news again and not the bs that is being shown.