My son is worried that mylot "is one of those sites that ...

@sbeauty (5871)
... will fill your computer with garbage." Does anyone know?
@Sunset50 (1397)
myLot is a very trustworth site. I have not recieved any spam mail from here. In fact myLot doesn't even email me, they just send me alerts here on site. They do pay, I have received deposits from them in my paypal account. I think myLot is one of the few trusty worthy places on the net.
@sbeauty (5871)
Thank you for your comments. It's good to know that there really are trustworthy sites on the web that actually deliver what they promise.
@missybal (4492)
No problems here so far. I haven't gotten anything in my emails that is junk mail and no viruses at all. My computer checks everyday.
@sbeauty (5871)
Thanks for your input. I think my son meant that you need to check to see if any wierd things are loading into your computer, too. I know sites like iwon.com do that.
I don't think so, no problems here.
@Signal20 (2282)
Ditto that, I've been checking my email and no spam as of yet, aside from the usual....