Would you forgive and forget?

@snoopy04 (718)
A really good friend of mine is going through a rough time with her husband so I thought I would get your opinion.... They have been married for about four years and have a two year old daughter. She recently found out he has been cheating on her and confronted him about it. He admitted that he is cheating on her but its her fault that he is doing this. He told her that she is fat and unattractive, lazy, and a terrible mother. He also told her he will continue to cheat unless she changes her ways and loses weight. She told me about it and I told her she needs to get a divorce. She agreed with everything the jerk said and is changing everything about herself so her hubby will stop cheating. I told her he doesnt love her and if she turned into Cindy Crawford overnight he would still cheat. She isnt fat and is back down to a size 8, she used to be a size 6 before she had her little girls and her husband treated her like his trophy wife. He has never loved her but makes a good living so she is able to be a stay at home mom. So she doesnt want to be a single parent and try and make it on her own. So what I would like to know is would you forgive your husband if he acted like this and admitted he planned to cheat on you unless you gave into his demands.
Yeah now the problem is that she doesnt want to be a single mom.and want to raise her child with her husband........but her husband doesnt love her.......just try and make her realise that, coz, even if she changes for him...he will no doubt cheat on her over and again..she gotta be on her own..with some 1 treating her like that i really think she should get away.....and even after divorce she can get a job and also the court orders him to take care of her children and so on....
@Thoroughrob (11750)
Absolutely not!! He has no right. He married her and should stick to his vows no matter what. It is not her fault and she should not cater to his wishes. She will only be hurt again.
I would tell him to go take a hike. It would be hard to start over and find a job and also take care of my kids but this is done every day and women make it out there. I wouldn't change my appearance for anyone but myself and for him to look at her and say unless I change he was going to continue cheating on her. I would tell him to leave and not look back. The jerk.