Why did I get my discussion deleted?

I started a discussion earlier about the first thing you notice when you meet someone. It got deleted because of mylot guidelines. How in the world do I find out what I did wrong. I did not say anything bad in it. Can you help me?
@mschiqui (1284)
maybe you havnt really posted it..well i cannot share anything coz, i havnt experienced like it before..maybe you can ask to those expert here in mylot..
I had 2 responses before it got deleted. Taht was the strange thing. Thanks for posting.
You should just email admin and ask them why. I once had a discussion deleted because someone had started an argument with someone with in the discussion and I thought that was unfair so myLot told me it would be easier for me to repost it than for it to be reinstated.
Thanks for the suggestion. I just emailed them.
The first thing that comes to my mind is about the only thing that makes sense. I have seen that discussion posted a lot by different posters. MyLot will delete discussions that have been done before. Sometimes I forget to check, but I try to search the discussions on the tool bar before posting. I don't want to get deleted either.
WEll, I had not seen any discussion pertaining to this I didn't think. Thanks for this post.
I answered a discussion like yours two days ago. But you know, it really is hard because you never know what search criteria will pop up with what. I have posted a topic before and right after I searched and then posted it, I see a similar discussion had already been written. I think the only reason my discussion didn't get deleted is because the first discussion didn't get many responses. You can search for similar discussions, but bottom line, nothing is fool proof. Your other discussions will make up for the deleted one. You are a very creative topic maker. : )
Thank you so much for that compliment. IT is hard to not duplicate. thanks for your post.
@Buchi_bulla (8299)
It is sad it got deleted. I hope you will get the reply. If you do not mind please let us know in this discussion so that we will also know the rules properly.
@maddysmommy (16236)
Something is going on in mylot as I have found many mylotters discussions deleted, some understandable but others I don't know how they could of been deleted. I have seen a similar discussion to yours by another friend on my list, so maybe that could of been it? but then again there are lots of discussions with the same topic on here so they should of been deleted too. I know there are people looking out for discussions that don't follow mylot rules and will report them too. Sorry that happened mamacathie :(
@alpine_007 (1476)
• Pakistan
just check out the FAQ and you will understand that may be what was wrong or if you don't find anything then mail the admin and ask.