Paris Hilton & her Paris-ites

@ElicBxn (60762)
I don't know about the rest of you, but I am sick of hearing about this spoiled BRAT! I wish she would just sink into a black hole & never been heard from again! And she can take her groupies, her Paris-ites with her! What has this woman ever done in her life that makes her worth all this "news?"
@addysmum (1225)
Her father is rich. That is all that she has to have in life to be famous. That and guys think she is hot. She doesn't have to have brains or talent if she is rich and hot. Why are any celebs worth that kind of news coverage. Why do they get stocked and harassed, they are rich and hot. Personally I think the whole thing is stupid she committed a crime and needed to be punished, she didn't get a harsh sentence she got what the rest of us would have gotten. She should just do her time, shut up, grow up and use her brain when she gets out.
@addysmum (1225)
I should also add that she is in no way a role model any parent should want for their kids or any kid should aspire to be. I think the truth is there are very few celebs that should be role models for your children. They are people and have the right to just be people but they don't project a healthy image that I would want my kids to follow.
@ElicBxn (60762)
I agree addysmum. I think as much as I find Paris sickening, its her "Paris-ites" that really tick me off. Why does this "poor little rich bimbo" get any adderation? Just makes me SICK!
@Katlady2 (9921)
It's the joys of having all the fame and glory from having the prestigious "Hilton" name, and she has capitalized on that. I honestly think she is a poor little rich girl that has gotten her way for far too long in life, and she is finally getting punished for her actions, and it's such a shocker to the public that they want to know every sordid stupid detail. I'm with you....enough already! Move on to the next subject!
Thats what I keep wondering , she is spoiled so bad she makes our kids look good . I actually feel for her she doesn`t know what life is without whining about something ... She has to put a sock in it and suck it up its her fault she is where she is ...
@morgandrake (2140)
Amen to that. But could we the decent people of the world, be so lucky to see her disappear along with her fawning fans. Probably not. She is famous for being a dumb blonde? Honestly, I have not a clue why she is famous. She is one of the most unsexy women I have ever seen.
@gberlin (3836)
I agree that is why I don't even listen if a news story comes on about her.
@judyt00 (3504)
Not one thing, which is what makes it sad, considering just how many silly women want to be just like her. I too wish she would just curl up and die of embarassment or something equally as dumb