Have you ever been a victim of theft?

@jade1986 (567)
Theft, robbery, pickpocket, these are very common in India, though pretty less in this part of India. But still, you have daily incidences of such things. Have you ever been a victim of theft or pickpocket? Did anyone ever steal anything from you? We know, apart from professional thieves, we have people who steal just for fun and as a hobby. Have you ever seen such a person?
@kharen (1488)
i have been a victim of pickpocket..in these world, it just seems that people have evilness..you just can't deny it, it's very common here in the philippines,too specially in manila.. i just can't think of anything to call them, i hate them but maybe they do have the reasons but they're just wrong..
I was on my way to work in the Bronx. I was pushed by this loser and he snatched my chain off my neck. I was traumatized ever since. Another time I was coming from the check cashing store. I was walking down 3rd street. Someone bumped into me hard. I then got to the next store went in to purchase a soda. My money was gone and so was my 500$ in money orders. I could not stop crying. That was my first time forgetting to sign my money orders.
I have had someone break into my car and steal my cd player along with my case filled with all of my cds and dvds. I hope someone steals everything that ***hole owns. I think only lazy cowards steal from other people.
@bcl_me (583)
Yeah in the country where I come from too since most people here have their ancesstors from India...I am not surprise there are a lot of them here.