Does age matter in love?

Baguio, Philippines
i am a 20 year old college student and still single.. never been in a relationship but when this lady older than me at age of 26 is in search for love and she likes me a lot. I am looking for some advice. Can you help me out?
Do you like her too? If so, why not go out with her? You really don't have anything to lose and potentially everything to gain. You never know what will happen. You might be surprised. She may be the love of your life!
• Baguio, Philippines
yeah i admit i liked her as well, but physically she's too old enough for me. i'm treating her like an older sister. is this kind of relationship really last for long?
If two people really love each other, any relationship can last forever. Age is nothing but a number.
@happymom1 (1179)
Yes for me it is. I am very young to my husband. Our gap is more than 20 years and we dont have problem about that. That depends on you if you love the person or not. Try to examine yorself if you are sure to have a girlfriend like that. When i was single i have sweetheart that was younger than myself but they like me and love me. The choice is yours to choose.
• Baguio, Philippines
Maybe the guy is really mature enough to handle your relationship. I can't imagine myself with a partner - who is more than 20 years old. It simply means that true bonding exists between the two of you.
@butterfly39 (3907)
The question is do you like her or not? Coz if you like her then it's not a big problem anyway. Age doesn't matter...what's is important is that you get along with her.
@coolcat123 (4392)
No,I dont think age matters in love because I think that love is a thing which can happen anywhere,anywhere and with any one.Love is not forced to happen but in just happens.It does not see age limitation,Rich or poor etc.So I believe love does not require any age limit or any thing else.Being in love is one of the nicest moment in which a person always think about the person He/She loves all the time.They are even not able to sleep at nights.
@hcromer (2712)
Six years isn't all that much of a difference so I'm sure that it could work out. The only concern that I would have is if you are sure that you are mature enough to handle a serious relationship with someone with that much of an age difference. She's probably looking to get married and have kids soon so be sure that you guys are always on the same page. Also don't not stand up for yourself because she's older. It's just like any other relationship, just be cautious and still try to have a good time, good luck!
Well personally I don't think that age matters in love. Maybe when you are younger it does but since you at 20, and she is 26 it doesn't seem like a big deal at all. People with age differences date all the time, its nothing really new. I say go for it, you haven't been in a relationship before so you should just explore your options, age difference or not! Good luck.