The best thing that ever happened to me is....

Just add whatever you want to add to the above phrase and I hope you won't answer with one liners. LOL.
@cdparazo (5768)
...becoming a mother of 2 beautiful children. They bring so much joy into my life and filled it with so much blessings and love.
you do not look like a mother in your photo. I thought youe single.
definitely that is when i gave birth to my daughter. that is the best and most rewarding feeling a woman could have! I'll never forget the day when i first saw her and wrapped her in my arms.
@Sherry12 (2475)
Well, I guess the best thing is in meeting my husband and getting married. That gave me my beautiful children. My family is my life. So I'd have to say that getting married and having kids has been the best thing ever.
That sounds like every woman's dream
@ibuemma (2954)
Best thing ever happened to me are my two daughters and second one is my husband , wouldn't get my two little angels without him;).
@aprilgrl (4460)
The best thing ever happened to me is that I got married in 1982 and had a daughter in 1984 and we are going to celebrate our 25th annivesary in August.
The best thing that ever happened to me was having my children. Although it has been rough raising them alone, I wouldn't change any of it. And now I have a beautiful granddaughter to go along with it.
it was graduating from College. It was my way of telling my mom I am not a failure. :)
@happymom1 (1179)
The best thing happened to me is when i got married and have my son born. I am very happy for that time and they change my life.
@mjsg2468 (44)
The best thing that ever happened to me so far is having met my current boyfriend. He is not perfect but he's got the essentials I have been praying for to be my future husband. I feel so blessed to have him in my life.
the best thing that ever happened to me is comming to live in America !I love the freedom my new country affords
@add_im (2712)
The best thing that ever happened to me is...when I got married to a man of my life and thankfully for such a great blessing from God. He's so much a blessing to me, He's my life and inspiration :-)
@asmurthy (2464)
The best thing that happened to me is joining as mylot member. I was a member of yahoo answer and somebody posted a link to mylot and i joined. Since then i never regret joining mylot. I make money in mylot. With this as base money I started earning from other websites.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
There are alot of things that happened to me that would fall in that category. I don't know where to start but I think being a mom is the best thing that ever happened to me because I always wanted to be one.
@KrisNY (7592)
OK—I don’t mean to be rude- but why do you say “you hope we don’t answer with 1-liners” when in fact you are only asking a question- Never telling us what your answer is- and then I never get a comment from you on my responses- and I tend to answer a lot of your discussions- being your friend. I’m confused?? Usually I don’t even answer discussions where a person asks a question and that is it- Please don’t take offense—just explain that to me- The best thing that ever happened to me- was the birth of my daughter- I knew from the moment she was born that my life was changing- I fell instantly in love with her- She is now 10- and I’m still in love- She is still the best thing that ever happened to me-
@mummymo (23707)
becoming a mother! My 2 fantastic kids, Niall 13 and Niamh 5 are wonderful - annoying, frustrating and hard work but so much joy overshadows the bad parts! I feel truly blessed to have 2 such wonderful children! xxx
@sizzle3000 (3040)
I have to say that there have been many good things in my life. I would say that the big thing is my husband. This man makes me whole. He is patient and loving. He has made our life together interesting. This man came into my life and showed me there was more to this world than just the little state I lived in. I have done a lot of traveling with him through the US. I love to just get in the Van and drive. I can not picture my life without this man in it.
@banta78 (4335)
The best thing that have happened to me is marriage of my sister and then birth of my little nephew who is 1 year old now. I love little fellows antics he is cute. LOL.