Say something about your Country

I am a Filipina from the beautiful land of the Philippines. My country is a place where people are hospitable, skillful and hard working. There were so many beautiful places here where tourists love to go and we have plenty of delicacies and native food that you will enjoy. I may go places but I will always be proud to say that I am a "Pinoy"
• Pakistan
Most of the people here will lie and will try to hide alot of bad things about their country but i wont because one should never tell lies so yeah my country is Pakistan and it is one of the most beautiful country on the face of the earth we do have sea , mountains , agricultural land and everything that one country should have but yeah people are good but the political people are the worst creature in our country almost 90% of them are corrupted and uncivilized the police in our country has a very bad reputation and now a days army is in parliament rather than on boarders so in short we do have bad system but a good country.
@apsara60 (6613)
• Israel
I appreciate your sincerity. Bad system but good country. Actually we can say this for almost all countries. cheers
Thanks for sharing
Hi I am in Canada. People here are friendly. The mountains are close and there are lots of super places to go camping and explore nature. I see rabbits and deer all the time. We are known as peace keepers. Where I live w have good schools and great healthcare. Proud to be a Canadian.
@tredale (1313)
I have heard australia and canada are pretty simular I cant wait to find out.
And I heard people there are professionals
@miryam (6510)
i0m italian.. italia: roma venzia milano pizza pasta ....mafia vaticano whith pope good boy........ehehehe... bye myry
oh my i could understand the words pasta, pope good boy, italian, roma, pizza, mafia , bye and ehehehe....
I am from China. My country is large and beautiful. People are very friendly. I think you need to come to see it in person so that you will know my words are true. We are proud of our culture. So if you would like to have a travel, China is one of the best choices:)
I would want to come there and buy some stuffs like clothings. They are very cheap there.
@banta78 (4335)
I am an indian. My country is India. India is secular and thriving democracy with more than one billion people. India is republic with elected prime minister and president. Indian people are warm, friendly, skillful, hospitable. India is land of different cultures, tribes, caste, creed, faith people living in peace and harmony showing unity in diversity. India has diverse monuments like Taj Mahal monument of love. And has various landscapes from mountain to seas and plains. India is growing economic power with skilled people in IT, software, pharma, engg, medicine, space, nuclear, and other fields. Indians are passionate about cricket and bollywood films. Cheers:)
I would definitely like to see the Taj Mahal
@add_im (2712)
Personally, I would say...my Country which is "Philippines", is the most best Country of all Countries all over the world...and I am proud to say it with boldness and confidence as I am being proud to be a Filipina race as well.
Mabuhay ang mga Pinoy
@shen23 (126)
I am a filipina, and i love Philippines.. my beloved country is beautiful.. foreigners loved to be here,.. toursit spots are pretty wonderful,.. Philippines is like a paradise..
Yes very true.
@asmurthy (2464)
The real name of India officially is Bharat. There was a huge river called Sindhu across North West India. India was called 3500 years ago by Greeks and they got their information from Persians who called that river Hindus and hence anyone who lived beyond the river was a Hindu. The greeks called the civilization as Hindus or Indus and from thereon the name India came into being.
Ahhh very interesting. Thank youso much. I really want to know more about India.
@apsara60 (6613)
• Israel
Oh what a discussion. To say something about India my country..I think I can write a full book. http://www.nagpurdarpan.com/main/indian.htm This site will tell you why we Indians are proud to be Indians. The culture of our country is rare and you will never find combination of so many, customs, traditions, education, language, music, dance etc all together in one country. We may have people of different cultures here but together we are just one India. we all are indians full of patriotic feelings, love and sacrifice. As for natural beauty of my country, I think it is the most beautiful country, treasure of natural beauty. Best food, best music, best movies.......lol.......you see everything for me in my country is best.......and we all know....EAST OF WEST .....INDIA IS THE BEST. I know each person will say same about his/her country. We should all be proud of our countries.
And I am so fascinated about India
@cdparazo (5769)
I am a Filipina too and to add to what you said...our country is a land of A THOUSAND FIESTAS. All year round one would find a fiesta being held somewhere. My country's no.1 past-time is sing-along or karaoke or videoke.
Yeah and I was one of those gifted filipinos who could really sing...
@tredale (1313)
Im an aussie and everything about my country is great, the weather changes on the seasons, we arent over crowded, we have hills, beaches and bush, we have a laid back easy going nature. We have little poverty and nearly no one is starving. I love my country and would love to visit yours sound really nice somewhere a aussie gal can enjoy.
Wow it would be nice to make a visit
I am an Californian and I was raised in Yosemite National Park. It is one of the most beautiful national parks there is. It has high canon walls which are made from glaciers. You can go up to the high country and see the valley below one of the most spactualar views in the world. In the valley they have lush medows and a lot of wildlife. The Merced River orginated in the Yosemite Valley. I recommend everyone to go visit Yosemite.
yeah we are all hard working people,hospitable and skillful....but the problem is we are one of the top corrupt nations in asia....those who are in the upper class of society enjoys the benefits of the country and while poor people are suffering from economic instability........
@mummymo (23709)
I am from Scotland and I am very proud of my country! It is a beautiful place with so much history around and has produced many fantastic inventions such as television, telephone etc! Most Scots are very friendly and hospitable and love to meet people visiting their country!
@charms88 (7546)
Errr...should I still add anything on what you said, hersmart. I was born in the Philippines but of different nationality. Until now, I'm still considered an alien here. Glad to know you are proud of the Philippines and be called a Pinoy. :)
@coolcat123 (4392)
im indian ,i really love my country .The best thing about it s that it is a secular country.no discrimnation upon religions.
@happymom1 (1179)
I am also a filipina came from Mindanao, Philippines. I am proud to be a Pinoy eventhough i am already in America. My husband always proud of Filipino culture because he said Filipino are loving, caring, understanding, faithful and honest.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Well, that is good for you then. I am proud of being an American. I guess New York and State of Liberty is the number one place all the tourists love to go to my knowledge, and Hawaii as well.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
There are a lot of pretty neat places to visit in The United States.We also have beachs and Theme Parks like Walt Disney World and Bush Gardens here in the united States.