are you happy with your life?

@saierchok (1294)
how accepting are you to whatever happenes in your life and to the way your life goes.. are you convinced that this is how it should be? have you planned for it? or you simply accept it the way it is?
happiness is an attitude! looking for what you dont have make you feel unhappy.
@saierchok (1294)
such words come from people who understand the real meaning of life.. thank you..
thank you!
@bcl_me (583)
I am very much happy with my life...although I am broke right now, I still do not consider it as hindrance to my happiness...I live a good life in the third world...but I am glad it is good.
@saierchok (1294)
and I hope you keep on being in a high mood and beeing happy.. I think that they key to happiness is accepting the life as it is.. and always looking at the bright side of it.
Happiness and unhappiness are part of life.We have to face it.I think there is no person in this universe who is fully happy.At present i am happy with my life.In the future,i cannot say what will happen with my life.Every thing is written by God.
@saierchok (1294)
well sure everything is written by God , " at least we believe so " but how able are you to face your problems and be happy with your life, is what I seek to know.. and it's a fact that both happiness and unhappiness are parts of life, it's just that some people just live a happy life and others don't..
@ebenjie (440)
make it simple(life)..you'll realize, you'll be happy living it.
@saierchok (1294)
and accepting it simply as well :) good tips for a happy life..
@argie713 (1809)
I'm still a long way from reaching my goals, but I'm contented for now. It's wrong to be greedy and wanting all things, but I don't want those things bad, so it's ok for now. I'm happy with my life now. I have a nice boyfriend, my family keeps on supporting me, and I am still alive. There is no reason not to be happy because of all the blessings I have.
@saierchok (1294)
and I'm happy that all of you guys are happy :) and wish the happiness lasts for ever :)
I'm happy. Points and moments within my life I've found very hard and that's made me stronger. we deal and learn to cope, for those who aren't happy should try to look on the brigter side. (which is hard) I know, after losing my daughter I thought I wouldn't get over her loss. I have and I'm stronger and she's in my heart making me a stronger and nicer person. Experiences from life are important :) ~Joey
@saierchok (1294)
The Loss of a dear is the hardest thing a man can face, I'm proud of you getting over it and coming to realize that she'll always be in your heart, making you whoever you are now, and I bet you are proud of your self :) thanks for participating..