glow in the dark zebra fish

hi!who among you owns a glow in the dark zebra fish?
There are enough great looking fish that we do not have to genetically alter them to have different colors. That goes especially for tattooed fish and hybrids are not the way to go either because some fish may become extinct because so many people wanted to hybridize them and they were extinct in the wild. So I say that leave nature to it's own devises as far as how fish (or any other animals) turn out. That does not mean that we should not select the best and breed to the best but we need to make sure that we keep genetic diversity intact.
hi oscar!thanks for the response...well, is there any rainbow colored/glow-in the dark zebra fish in nature? There is none, and so precisely, this is the reason why the Taiwanese scientist produced such fish.
The glow danios were genetically "manufactured to be able to let people know when the water that they are in is changing. They will change colors when the water becomes polluted.. They are actually patented fish and should not be bred except by the people that "invented " or "created " them.
I have never owned any of the glow in the dark breed, only had some of the regular zebra danio fish. I did see them at pet supermarket once and I noticed that they were much larger than the regular ones and seemed to be a little more pink colored.
@kalass (611)
I dont own one . but i would like to have own in my fish tank.