What keeps you going in your life?

By Bala
@balasri (26554)
How do you mange to carry the load of life thrust upon you?
@liyan97 (2128)
• Northern Mariana Islands
For me the there are four reasons for my life to keep moving foward and their names are Vincent, Mariahlyn, Naiomi and my faith. They are my kids! My kids are my life, my world and my reason for living! There have been times when things have taken a turn for the worse, but not once have I lost faith in the lord nor myself. I am a single mom and all I have is my kids, therefore I live for them and only them:)
@balasri (26554)
You got the valid reason for keep going.A great,beautiful,meaningful,true,nice,lovely one too.I have fallen for your response.You get the best response.
@liyan97 (2128)
• Northern Mariana Islands
Thank You:)
@brokentia (10396)
My kids. Period. That is it. My kids are what keep me going because I want the best for them. I want to see them grow up. I want to see them happy. I want them to see, love, and just enjoy life. I want them to make the most of their lives and make the right decisions. What keeps me going when life just seems to pile up on me? My children. :)
@balasri (26554)
liyan97 was able to get the best response because he said what all you said a wee bit before.But how wonderful it is to know that I have chosen beautiful people as my friend. Of course we live for our children .They are the absolute driving force of our life.
@dpk262006 (56104)
Happiness - Smile makes you happy
Helping others and disposing of our duties and responsibilites. To render whatever assistance is possible to others...to make others smile and happy!
my self confidence and my attitude makes me go up in life and i don't give up that easily and keep trying hard till i succeed and that is wat rings me sucess and my self control helps me to stand against the thrusts of lifes