Update on Nana

First of all I want to thank all of my friends for their love and support during this past week. I was away all week-end as I had a wedding to attend out of town on Saturday. Nana's kidneys began to fail on Friday but Mom did not want to ruin my week-end with my family so she waited until Saturday to tell my husband. I didn't know anything about this until Sunday afternoon. My husband picked me up yesterday morning (Monday) and as we were driving back home the cell phone rang and Nana had passed away at 10:25am (Monday) yesterday. We went straight to the hospital and spent the day yesterday with my husband's mom and step dad. The arrangements are not yet finalised but I wanted you all to know. Thank you for allowing me to share on here at this time and I will certainly keep you all informed!I may be a couple more days or so before I am on here again but I just wanted to share this with all of my friends and I will be back as soon as I can!
@webeishere (36377)
I got a PM informig me of the sad news yesterday also. it was probably for the better you weren't informed of all this earlier too. it was good to enjoy the family without you knowing the failure of her kidneys etc. You needed to be with the family and enjoy your time they felt so they didn;t inform you. Well my prayers are with you and your loved ones. Nana is with her creator looking down on you and smiling I am sure. God Bless you all. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
Thank you so much Grandpa! I agree I did need to get away. Nana only knew for two weeks that she had cancer and my husband and I only knew for a week. As for the kidney failure I am glad that my Mother-in-law allowed me to go home to my family and I did see Nana on Thursday before she really went down hill! At least she is no longer in pain... I appreciate your support and caring at this time :) I hope your Dad is doing well at this time...Take care also my friend!
@webeishere (36377)
Oh dad is ornary as all hell like always. hahaha. You're welcomed also. Always in my thoughts are you and you know whom else. tee hee. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~