Make friends or accept friends?

@dbhattji (2507)
Do you request others to be your friends on mylot or wait others to ask. On mylot as in life I can never approach others, I just wait for people to ask and accept. Is that too docile? Does it make any difference in the long run?
@sizzle3000 (3040)
I personally do not think it matters who asks who to be friends. I know that for the most part I do not ask a lot of people to be friends. I have however, posted to the same persons discussions more than once. This means that I should ask them to be friends since we have something in common. The more friends you have the more you will probably post. I find that when I had only one or two friends I was only posting about ten a day or less. Now that my friends list has grown I can post as much as 40 or 50 a day. Some days are better than others.
@dbhattji (2507)
yes if you find someone discussing the same topics like yourself or those who post on similar subjects then probably you should consider making them your friends so that you can easily track their discussions.
@tredale (1313)
I do both, If I like someones discussion and feel I can add to it I will ask them in as a friend. I figure you just cant have enough friends in life that what keeps me going. I am a little outrages and dont have too many hang ups on approaching subject or people.
@dbhattji (2507)
I know we can't have enough friends because friendship is like wealth. I am glad you have made so many friends.
@Coolgeth (1215)
Hello dbattji!! I have friends in my list by both the ways..But mostly i seldom request friends..It varies from person.. I like to make more friends in myLot very sooner that is why i used to request friends.Some of the people of my kind send request to me and i aprove their request...Good Luck...
@dbhattji (2507)
Glad you have many friends and I note you also have a perfect 10 star, you must be very popular also. Thank you for your comments.
@pelo26 (1553)
I do invite friends especially when they repeatedly touch my interests through the topics they discuss or through their reaction and comments to threads I've started. I get a lot of friend requests daily and approve them all as well. I think its important that you make a lot of friends here in mylot. It makes discussing a lot more fun. Cheers! Happy mylotting :)
@dbhattji (2507)
I just find topics of interest to me and answer, I hardly note who posted them, good for you if you are so attentive. What is the difference between answering your friend's discussion from those of others, like you did mine?
@collstarx (1177)
I request friends to other members mylot.com, and If members mylot ask to friend , I accept that. best regards
@dbhattji (2507)
That is nice and simple but on what basis do you invite others to be friends?