MyLot Poll: 55,000 credits or Lifetime Pro upgrade?

55000 credits& lifetime pro upgrade! - This great traffic exchange has 2 new contests with the top 10 winning in each. 1st place for top referrer is a free lifetime pro membership upgrade. 1st for top surfer is 55,000 credits!
Which contest would you like to win, or perhaps both??? This hot traffic exchange has 2 new contests with the top 10 people winning in each. The 1st place top referrer gets a Lifetime Pro Membership upgrade. You can earn 1 cent per page surfed by upgrading (which pays for itself) and can advertise up to 100 different sites free! Win that upgrade. The top surfer wins 55,000 credits. More info on my blog: http://www.findcash.blogspot.com
is this your way of telling me that I should be trying harder? lol sounds like a sweet deal & I'm rooting for ya!
Hey Visitor, Not at all. I'm giving everyone on MyLot a chance to win. Most of them are just too chicken to join us there because they know I run (like my name) too fast ha ha ha. Of course I'd love to win 55,000 credits, but I'd enjoy it even more if one of my nice downline like LadyJava wins!!!
I found the newsletter updating Surf100Sites' referral contest: The referring contest continues until we reach 1000 members (at the moment we have 960 members). The prizes for the winners will be: 1st prize: $50 2nd prize: $40 3rd prize: $30 4th prize: one month upgrade with 1000 credits 5th prize: one month upgrade with 500 credits And extra credits to 6-10th positions. If anyone of the TOP3 scores even I will make changes to the prizes. The current standing says Paul Kinder is leading with 27 referrals, David Mosley is in the second position with 23 referrals and third place is shared with Alantfavo and sorceror they both have 20 referrals.
Ya got that right, besides, competition is good for people...keeps us on our toes, lol. Good luck!
I don't know which one of those would be the better value, I have no lnowledge of surfing sites at all. I always figured them for ipen invitations to adware deposits on my computer.
Thanks for commenting on my discussion.
And don't this other 30+ traffic exchanges that I am in. Some are paying you cash. http://www.freewebs.com/zillionaire
@obukohwo (302)
• Nigeria
This is great, i will navigate through carefully and see what benefits i can get. Thanks
I appreciate your compliments. My blog is a work-in-progress, but thanks to so many great MyLotters such as VisitorInvasion and Friend2Friends, I'm learning a ton. Oldbuddy, AuburnFan, so many others, I can't name them all.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Yeah, that sounds really great but I will have to pass for now. I don't really have the motivation to get into a contest right now.
Thanks for your comment on my discussion. It is really competitive. I am trying my best just to dent the top 10, although I was fortunate to win 1st place in the referral contest for $50 back in June.