Do you have a STRONG CHARACTER?

Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
I do have a strong character, and those who know me know that i can have a temper too. However, they also know that i am good inside, it's just the way i am, and i try not to let that character go. I think that the way i am is cool for many things, like for not letting certain people run over you, but sometimes gets you in trouble too. How would you define your character? is it strong? is it not? How do you deal with people with a strong character?
Not really, my character is more of a passive and forgiving one that it is tough. I believe and trust others fairly quickly, I tend to think that because I'm very honest then everyone else must be too. My mother has the strongest character I've seen on anyone. It's often so hard to deal with her. Actually I'm not in good speaking terms with her today, since last night she really messed up. She can be quite a bully, and a lot of times I will say mine and let her deal with her consequences without any remorse - but others (like yesterday) I just let her trample all over me - because I don't want to ruin our relationship for good over stupid, silly things. So I back down. I could never have a character so strong whereas I don't take the another person's feelings and thoughts into consideration (my like mom). Maybe I'm much too caring or something, but I just can't. My heart wouldn't let me sit right.
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
well you have to stick to the way you are i guess, trying to be who you're not would be useless anyway. So if you consider yourself passive and forgivng then act according to that :). thanks for replying.
I wish I were stronger though! There should be a surgery where one can have the passive and caring gene removed and implanted the strong and stubborn one. Sometimes I wonder how it might be to trample all over someone and not care about how they feel. Heh.
@mummymo (23707)
A lot of people take me as an easy touch or someone they can walk all over - until they push me too far and then stand back and watch the fireworks! lol I think I have strength of character and I am a patient caring person! My biggest flaw/asset is that I am too trusting, I trust everyone until they give me reason not too and then I can't trust again! xxx
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
ugh, i better not get to see your fireworks ever hon!! about being too trusting, well sometimes it will lead you into deceit, but in general i think it's better if you have a bit of common sense, which i don't doubt that you have.
@mummymo (23707)
Honey I cannot imagine you pushing me into a firework display! lol I do have some common sense (well a little anyway) but I do like to see the good in everyone! lol xxx