Now you can exchange paypal to e-gold and vice-versa

@ellie26 (4128)
Malaysia
I have just found out that there is a site that exchange money from paypal to e-gold and e-gold to paypal. I am not too sure how reliable this exchanger is but I think this is a good news to non-US resident because they cannot withdraw money from paypal. You can try if you like at http://braexchange.com
@saq786 (736)
yes that is really great news that will surly be helpfull when you want to transfer money from one account to the other
@babostwick (2037)
That's actually very interesting. I had no idea such a site existed on that front. I will have to remember that if I end up having an e-gold account. Right now at this time, I only have a paypal account and I've never thought about trying e-gold and don't have any knowledge of it. Thanks for sharing actually.
@setankuw (95)
its a good news to hear that we can exchange our paypal money to e-gold. but sadly, e-gold still having some problem with the issues. but it run normally on my country. some country still having this problem. i hope i can have a lot of money on my paypal and i can exchange it to my e-gold account
@tigerdragon (4297)
hi, ellie.thank you for your suggestion but since e-gold is having issues , i think our plight is getting dimmer.maybe we just need another payment processor.now, i can't even access my egold account and they are saying that it was not me logging in.i just lost my hard earned dollars from mylot since december.oh well, that is life.thanks
@a_ce_e (1427)
That sounds great, but how reliable it is? Does anyone had tried it? Hmmnn..is there any other way say direct from paypal then sending to e-gold?
@abroji (3247)
It may be true that there is not much in a name. But isn't it indifferent for a website to have a name such as braexchange? Any way this is a new site and they have to prove their credibility before we consider joining them. Thank you ellie for sharing the information.