Popularity of The Class

@tep91005 (375)
I completely loved the show. I loved it's humor and it's , not great, but funny actors. Is it coming back for another season? I didn't think it got that popular. I missed the ladder half of the season so I don't know if it got picked up next year. Did anyone else like it? I hope it comes back. I think it's a humorus show. Tiffany
I loved this show, as did my husband. But sadly they decided to cancel the series. :( I was really hoping they'd give it another season. It was a great show and I loved all the actors in it.
@tep91005 (375)
That's too bad.
I absolutly loved The Class! me and my Fiance were just talking about how much we loved it the other day.. wow this conversation is 12 monthes old! That's cool actually.
@raychill (6530)
I watched the class at first only because of Jason Ritter... being John Ritters son and all I thought he'd be good. But the show was dull. Then when there wasn't anything else on I sort of got into the class...but the one character had already left and it was like suddenly why wasn't she there anymore? with no reason or explanation. I'm not too surprised to see it cancelled though. It's a little sad...it's a shame it wasn't better.