Who do you think the best?

@salam1 (1475)
Malaysia
Who do you think the person that you can take as a model? What is the great thing about this person? What this person qualities that you have copied/did?
@deebomb (15322)
I presume that you talking about someone famous so off the top of my head I would have to say Sister Theresa. I admire her because she really lived her faith and loved her neighbor. She had to have patients and a whole lot of compassion for her fellow man.
@salam1 (1475)
Ahh Theresa, this is a familiar name. People believed she did many good things. Just dont forget to read more about her life, you will find that she has many secrets..
@deebomb (15322)
I just read Christopher Hitchens On Mother Theresa (Interview) at http://www.secularhumanism.org/library/fi/hitchens_16_4.html It was quit an eye opener. Thanks for pointing out to me about her faults.
@deebomb (15322)
I read the interview with Christopher Hitchens about his book on Mothher Theresa. It was quit an eye opener. Thank you for getting me to research her better.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
The person that I can say is the best is Tom Cruise because I just lvoe his acting and I think he is just hot.
@salam1 (1475)
aha, did you know that cruise has a weird belief? scientology I think. but, cruise acting is very entertaining. I am one his fan too.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
No, I never have heard about this part before. I am going to have to look all that up. Thanks for the information by the way.
@salam1 (1475)
what have you found? I watched a tv program about scientology sometime ago. Very strange belief..