living in the city?

Romania
what is yuor opinion in living in the noisy and full of smog city? Do you prefer living in the country , peacefully and working farm things? I bought myself a house outside my town just to be in the nature,feel free and be quite. What do you prefer?
@stvasile (7317)
I grew up in the country side and I can tell you that I prefer living there by far. It's just that there's nothing for work in our beautiful country except for the cities so... we must make a choice...
i agree on this!
@angela2006 (1846)
actually I do not know how to choose because each has its virtue.living is city,there are many conviniences such as going to big hospital,going to some movies and so on.but living in country also has many virtues,the people where are very kind and warm-hearted,now I live in a city,but sometimes I want to live in country.
I guess it depends on people and maybe their ages, cause a young people will always choose city, and maybe and elder will choose country, not always but happens. thanks for sharing
i prefer living in the city. this is were is was born, schooled and now working. though the noise and the hussle and bussle can get stressful, i still like it here. the "easy access" virtue of the city is very appealing for me. tho a vacation in the country every once in a while won't hurt too.
Well, the pretty little town i live in is quite enough and not so poluted. But I'd move to a big city anyday. Way more oportunities and things to do. And the noise... Oh well, I'll buy special windows :)
ok thanks, your from hunedoara, little town not very busy, have reltive there, visit sometimes so I know