what do you use the internet for?

Romania
Somebody use internet for business, others for chating, others for games, mails, trading, etc What do you use internet for? Do you pay for anything on net? - sites, games, etc?
i use the internet for chatting email making money through cash back site, and survey sites general surfing freebies competitons i do get some weird things through the door, and have won some cometitions too!!!
good for you about winning competitions. thaks for answer
i won a xbox 360 in feb!!!
I use it chating, work, playing games, stressing my teachers... :)
ha ha
@coolcat123 (4391)
I mostly use my internet connection for downloading latest softwares and games from internet.I also spend a few hours chatting and sitting here at mylot and responsing to discussions.
bad habbit to download ( sorry free? or paid download?)illegal! bad bad.ha ha
communication like using MSN,email news exploring tools for collect information and learning job-seeking cyber games
cyber games, meaning virtual games, or really cyber games? thanks for answer.
@kyekye (123)
I use the net for e-mail, chatting, groups, ebay/oztion, research...they are the main things I use it for! :)
thanks for answer
I use internet for...... 1.) Earning money 2.) Downloading ebuka and tutorials 3.) Downloading softwares and movies 4.) Surfing different sites for different purposes 5.) Time pass and fun
@2wicelot (2946)
That is a very big question. I think I use the internet for virtually everything these days. From email, to by things, to making applications and searches. it seems there is nothing you can't use the internet for these days. You can watch movies, listen to music, play games and so on and so forth. You can make friends, join online communities and also earn money. The internet is really a cool place to hang out.
@stvasile (7317)
I use the internet to communicate, to play games and to make money.
did you make a lots of money? How about Mylot, did you earn some? I see you have a lots of post.
@stvasile (7317)
I am a member of myLot since November 2006 and I have been paid about $40. Other than myLot I won a lot of gifts from Prizee. You play games that you get points from and you get gifts for the points. If you're interested there's a banner on my profile page.
I use the internet for checking emails, playing games, chatting with others, my site, and here. ^_^ I don't think I can live without the internet. But I'll have to see. I am going to move to a new place next week. I can't take my heavy computer with me. No computer mean no internet, no mylot. Let's just see if I can survive without the internet for a couple of months. I am going to reply to a couple of discussion for you today mommy. I'll see you next year. I'll miss my new mommy.
too bad, that you are leaving Mylot.Can you go to internet somewherelse? then your private computer. I'll miss your conversation even it is for short time!
@martinha (631)
• Portugal
I use it a lot and for a lot of things. Some of them are : - chatting - playing games - visiting sites - reading emails - programming and many more...
very good, internet is the best for some of us