Give the Summary of your own Love Story

Swan - Lovers'Swan
I fell in love with a Foreigner who is somewhere in Asia. When I saw him for the first time, I felt, I already knew him long time ago. I believe he was my soulmate and he told me the same thing. Sad to say, so many problems got in our way. It was the right love at the wrong time. Until now, Im waiting for the right time to come between us.
@misheleen73 (6037)
When I was growing up, I had a fascination with different countries and cultures. In the 9th grade I did a project on Cuba for Spanish class and made a Cuban flag by hand. I hung that flaf on my bedroom wall afterwards. I am not Cuban by the way. There is a picture of me sleeping and the flag is on the wall. Well at the age of 21 I met my husband. We had a mutual friend. He actively pusued me, but I wanted no relationship. I was open and honest and he realized he wanted to be with me and protect me forever. It took some coaxing, but I finally gave in. Now 12 years later we are still happily married with two beautiful boys. Did I mention he was Cuban?? LOL
I hope mine would work like that too
@steney (1418)
Wow, that's a nice love story! I think you were really destined for each other. I remember a friend of mine who dreamed of her husband long before she met him. Oh, I so believe in destiny! :)
@paulsy (1265)
Just like you, I'm in love with a foreigner too. He's an American. We met online, chat every single day, called each other up every single day, and finally met in person. We're together now, living happily and harmoniously and I guess there is nothing else in this world I can ever want more. Love is a beautiful thing. If it's meant to be, patience is necessary to make it happen. If it's never meant to be, let it go and move on with life. True love that's meant for you will come your way in time.
So nice to hear that. I hope me and my foreigner would be like that too.
@nioj22 (29)
I agree with you, i married an american and being blessed with 1 lil boi, love happen in an unexpected situation. Don't lose hope and open your doors, who knows the right one will come along your way.
@wiccania (3362)
I fell in love with a friend who lived in Colorado. He visited me a couple of times, and then I moved to Colorado. We lived together for almost 6 years, we have a 5 year old son. Last year he started having an affair with a friend of ours... he married her behind my back in December (not a difficult thing to do here). Now he's trying to "figure out what he wants." And I'm trying to figure out how to move on with a broken heart and an Autistic son who carries around pictures of the three of us together and keeps looking out the front door looking for daddy.
@LRB1111 (356)
hi. A situation such as yours call for strength from within. I'm sure you know what you need for yourself - and while he;s trying to figure out what he wants you can focus on your son and yourself. Your son also understands and will be ok. Children are more intelligent than we give them credit for. They follow in our examples.
@TerryZ (22146)
Im so sorry to hear this. It can be devasting when this happens. Its been with my experience it never works out with foreigners. Just be glad you didnt take this relationship any further. Im sure you will find another love someday.
Yeah I also do hope so
oh my with my love life its been into a rollercoster because ive been into 5 relationships, each relationships only lasted about 4 to 5 months, but my last relationship last about 8 months and it was the very serious thing that ive done with my partner. we both decide to live together with our own expence, our families dnt know what are we doing... such time we have much bondings and get togethers and we had been into tarvel different places. Financially speaking i spend out less than 100 thousand here in the philippines just for 8 months duration. till such time i just found out that she just taking advantage with me. my friends didnt like here. n in fact i was so blind that she had third party during our relationship. It was so painful and untill now cant get through it. for now am enjoying first to love my self. i want to enjoy my self first.
I was saddened by your story. I hope youll find the right one someday.
@asmurthy (2464)
Mine is arranged marriage. Since the day i married I started loving my wife and still loving my wife. We are happily married for thirty years and we have a family of two beautiful daughters. In brief that is my love story.
I am glad to hear that there are arranged marriages that work
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
A man asked a college of mine to tell all the single girls at our workplace about him. As she told us about it we discovered that his dog had the same name as my dad. A extremely rare name. So my college invited me to a dinner party where he was as well. Now we have lived together for 7 years
Interesting story...
@nannacroc (4049)
This was a long time ago. I was out with my friend and a man asked if he could buy us a drink. I said no and thought he was really cheeky, I also thought he liked my friend. He bought us both drinks for a while, then my friend left, he walked me home and said he'd see me the next day. I have now been with him for over 30 years and he still tells me he loves me every day.
@gr8life (6253)
I met my Russian husband at a friend's party. I fell in love with him from the very first time we talked to each other. I have been waiting for the right guy for so many years and when I found him, I know he was the one for me. It took us a year to know each other and most of the time, we were very far apart. We chatted online everyday and called each other almost every night ( I almost 'broke' paying for the phone bills!) We decided to end our long distance relationship by getting married. He made a big sacrifice by staying and working here in my country. Now, we are happily married and being blessed with a cute baby son.
@weemam (13389)
I met my one and only love almost 49 years ago , we got married almost 46 years ago , we have 3 sons and 4 grandchildren he is my only love my soul mate and my best friend , and I wouldn't change a thing xx
@wiccania (3362)
Wow. That's so awesome.
@ElicBxn (60069)
I meet a guy, a bit younger than I am. He isn't able to make a commitment, so I've settled for being his friend. I also think he's not 100% sure of his orientation, & doesn't want to be gay. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me, because I normally go mostly for gay guys.
I was 17 and met my hubby I fell in love at first site. I then got out of highschool in January which was ealy, I then started dating him in March. We got married in September and that was almost thirty years ago.
@jenni23 (26)
i met my husband online..we then talked to the phone evrymornign and chat evry evening since he lives far away..i really feel comfortable with him..the first day i met him i find him so handsome eventhoug he is much older than me ..we then engage and now we r happilly married and so inloved.soemtimes its tough but thats what marriage is..the most important is ur patients,respect and love to each other....we have a baby now and still plan to have one more..
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Well, I am sorry that happened to you. I felt in love too many times and felt out of them too. But, the one that I am in now, hopefully is here to stay. We've met in a chemistry class. Got married six months later and we've been married for three years now with a beautiful 11 months old girl.
@pradoz (404)
i have tried to create love ..but sorry never succeeded
@KissThis (3008)
I fell in love with a guy I met on the Internet through a friend. I don't have a grand love story. We took our time getting to know one another before we met in person. When we did meet in person we knew that we were meant to be together. There were issues that we had to overcome to be together but we both were willing to work through them. I don't regret any of the sacrifices I have made to be with the man that I love.
@Bbilal (2001)
I fell in love with a girl live 1000 miles away from me. She is beatiful, kind hearted, has good nature, loving, caring and most importantly she loves me and I loved her =) We are not anymore with other. But I still love her. And she is something my soul! A soul without whome I can't survive, a soul which a part of my life and everything. I am *speechless* in regard of her. But, truly, I love her like a mad boy =) First when we met, I said I love you she said 'what?' she said 'Bilal but ...' then I replied 'no but and shut' I know you love then she says yes I do =) have a good day! Happy earnings!
@LRB1111 (356)
I fell in love several times - or so i thought. I have played almost every role, convincing myself that i knew who i was and what i wanted. I've lost and learned. I've Lived. I have regret. I fell in love with someone so deeply - and when they left it hurt more than all of the previous lost love combined. I regret again. I can't seem to forget. I met another love but it is not the same because i am not happy. I wait patiently and i've forgotten how to live without love. The love that matters most is the unspoken kind.
Hi,hersmart4ever.It's a pity story.Don't worry.I hope your dream will be true someday.For me ,i once have a hard time for loving.Then,my friend introduce a boy for me,few months later we're marraged.It's just base on some feeling not real love i think.However fortunately,we have no quarrel with each other.More and more i like him .And now i have a lovely baby with him.I hope we will have a good future tomorrow.I want to say to you,though i haven't marraged whom i love,now,my life is happy.Sometimes the life just this.We should find happy,it can't find us anymore.Yes?
@go4amitshah (1005)
i fall in love with my class mate we both live in same village then we merried but after merraige i have problem she would not like my parents. she told me we live separetly i would noty like thisnow we leave each other i m wating for for she come back