How is the weather in this moment to your place?

sunset - Here is shining weather
Romania
Here in romania is a beautiful weather, the sun is shining, 30C degrees, no clouds. How is weather to your place in this right moments, is the sun shining or rains?
@tolyme (305)
• Argentina
From the past few months we had a very hot summer. yesterday we had some drizzles of rain.Today the climate is very cool and i saw some dark clouds wandering may be it will rain in few hours.
is it ok or not with you?
@tolyme (305)
• Argentina
It will be great we live in a hot country and any sort of rain is welcomed by our people.
@banta78 (4335)
Here in India in my city the weather is beautiful. The sun is shining but not very brightly. There are scattered clouds too. The weather is fine as sun is playing hide and seek through the clouds. Light breeze is also blowing. Cheers:)
@burcun (504)
• Turkey
In Turkey also very god wheather too but today was very hot it's over 35 C degree. But we are at the sea side so It's ok for us.
cool, summer, beach, nice, Iwould like to be there!
@burcun (504)
• Turkey
Yeah , it's good places for summer.
@BethTN81 (564)
I am in Southern Middle Tennessee(USA) and it is HOT! No rain. Crops are dying and the water companies are saying to conserve water. We are in a serious drought here and they have declared our county is disaster area so farmers can get government aid. CAN SOMEONE DO A RAIN DANCE???
I'll do it for you but is very difficult!
@stvasile (7317)
Well in Bucharest the weather is following a quite predictible pattern: very hot day, rain at 18 hours and hot night...
tell me about, bucharest is like hell in hot summers, and there is hot....
@OURDEW (4812)
Here in Illinois it's a beautiful day. Bright sunshine and 85 degrees. A prefect day for lots of swimming.
i will like it, swimming. Lol
@farazkh1 (1157)
• Pakistan
Its too hot and sunny here in Karachi,Pakistan plus load-shedding it on its way for several hours in a day it feels like Hell when its hot and you don't have electric power to run Fans and Airconditioners ....... recently i have bought UPS for my home to let the current keeps on comming from alternate source .....
well, I agree on this, air conditioner is important.
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
In Norway we are having a great day as well. It is sunny and warm. A perfect summers day.
hi teison2, we met all day long here. I happy to hear you have a nice day, warm one.
@Kurokage (548)
• Albania
Here it is absolutely perfect. Not a cloud in the sky. Forecast: severe tunderstorms all afternoon.
great! You have to change the forecast predictions sources, cause suchs, same here in Romania, they match once, or twice in a month about predictions have a good day anyway
@sutan74 (1113)
Here in the Philippines we have cloudy skies and minimal rain shower early in the afternoon. The weather is cool now and a light breeze is blowing in the air. Sky is clear with lots of stars shining on the sky.
it is 10:40 pm. at you, already? night here is 18:40 the sky is cristal clear and shining
Here in central florida, it is pouring, but we really need the rain. We have been in drought conditions for some time now. It looks like it will clear later and then we can swim
cool for you, here is such dry on lands, without rain...
It's about the same, and it's humid, with some clouds hanging around, we are expecting a storm yesterday was about 36C degrees and it was horrible. Some rain will cool us off.
warm, ha? A little rain won't be harmfull for you?
Sunny and you can feel a little brezze :) After last week, when I coud feel my thoughts perspirating, this weather is the best :)