If you could Fly, what would you do?

Super Hero - A comic super hero
Me? I will tour the world. It will be fun because I wont have to spend for the trip. No need to fall in line to get tickets and visas. No need to carry baggages and everything. Plus, the flight would be faster. You can choose your route. I would also visit my relatives who were living far from me. No need to waut for Christams reunions just to see them again.
@aprilgrl (4460)
I would probably fly around the world and enjoy flying.
@wiccania (3360)
I would definitely visit my family more often, especially since I haven't seen them in about 2 years. Apart from that, I'd travel a lot, visit places I've always wanted to go.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I think I would do the same time visit places all over the world go to places I have never seen.
@TerryZ (22083)
I would do that too. And I would go visit my sister who lives a another state called florida. I would see my nieces and my nephew too. You see I miss them very much. It would be a great thing to fly.
@stephcjh (32328)
If I could fly, I would definitely soar to another place in the world where I could find me some peace and quiet. I'm not sure where that would be, but at least I could fly around and see what is best for me. I would love to be able to fly and just be able to leave and get away when I wanted to.
@myfanwy65 (1030)
I would probably scream because I am afraid of heights. I wouldn't like to fly. It would be very scary to me.
@sizzle3000 (3040)
I think that it would be interesting if we could fly but there would be problems with this too. If I could fly I would go every where even accross the ocean. My only problem is how would I get my lugage to where I am going. Maybe I fly without using my arms so I guess I could carry my suitcase and only take one because two would be too much. I think if everyone could fly the sky would be very crowded too. I still think I would like to be able to just up and fly from one place to another and it would cut down on the cost of gas as well.
That would definitely be a problem becoz baggages cant fly...
@pradoz (404)
Well i will see all the things i wanted to see,but could not because it was so far away...i will fly with the birds in the sky and the birds in the earth..lol
@Bujoyseth (1684)
i will go to places i haven't been before... i'll enjoy the time that i could fly, just like birds, feel free to go where you want to go..
@Anniedup (3652)
• Richards Bay, South Africa
What an idea! I would for starters visit my daughter in the UK, it is only 13000 km away so I would have to stop at several places and I guess it will take me some time to get there, and no luggage, Hmmmmmm let me rethink I think I'll rather take the plane! lol but it was a lovely thought, while it lasted! hie hie!
@asmurthy (2464)
If all started flying there would be human traffic jam. How about the sense of direction. How are you going to fly? standing,sitting are lying.
@wiccania (3360)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
If i could fly, i'd fly all across the atlantic, then reach a certain city..go to a certain office and kiss a certain person.....hope i don't get a severe jet lag doing this... LOL.
@sunshinecup (7881)
Oh if I could fly, I would soar my rear straight to Ireland. I have family there, but for my phobia I don't think I will ever get to go there to see them. :o(
@2wicelot (2948)
I think everyone must have at one time or the other dreamt of been able to fly. After all, watching shows like superman and other super hero shows just sparks this interest in us. But then I wounder if it is going to be that easy. When we walk a lot, we get tired and stressed out. If we are able to fly, won't we get tired and worn out as we do that after some distance?
@GuateMom (1411)
I would fly to visit my family, too. They are so far away and it is really expensive to visit. Also, I would use my flying skills to save heaps of time by flying to the market and grocery store instead of spending two hours on the bus!
• Pakistan
hmm if i would fly... i would try to reach the tallest building in the world and one advantage i would never have to pay flight bills :) and i would take my gf on an air trip with me and i would travel the whole world on 1 day etc. I would just enjoy flying everywhere
@latsmom (824)
I would use my special unique power for good. I would also like to fly above where I live for a different perspective, maybe get a job with the police force and be able to spot criminals. I woudl also sly to my roof, sit there all night and try and find out whos animal keeps pooping in my garden lol
i would definitely travel the world... how i wish i could really fly!
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Yeah, I would fly all over the world too. I want to see it all before it is too late for me. It will be a trip well spent.