I want to read this page How can I make the words bigger on my end?

http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/katsfashion/pillows.html I would love to read this person's site. But,could it be any smaller to read? Help
@sedel1027 (17855)
Hold down the "Ctrl" button on your keyboard and hit the "+" sign on the number pad until it is large enough for you to read.
Oh thanks for the help. I can't thank you enough. :)
OMGOSH sedel! That is awesome I did not know this. Thanks! and I found out you can also make it smaller by hitting the ctrl and minus!
@sedel1027 (17855)
You are more than welcome. Just another piece of computer knowledge I have floating around in my brain.
You want to make the text even smaller? But it is already so small! :P Whichever, just go to "view". There will be some options there for you to change the text size. Or if you have a scroll wheel mouse, hold down Ctrl, and just roll your scroll wheel to make the text big or small. ;-)
No I want it larger to read. Thanks again for the help. :)
@sjohnson628 (3197)
Thanks for posting this discussion1 I think it is awesome what sedel told us! I love it! I see you already have your answer for this and so do I thanks to you! :)