I am looking for 'my mother' here in Mylot! Help please

Romania
I really don't remember who refered me this site.i am curious to know 'my mother' here, who's baby am i here on Mylot, so please, the person who refer me say something, we are friends by the way? Take a step foward and admit, I am you mother who abandoned you!
@zipman191 (381)
• Israel
hehehehe nice post hope you will find your "mother" but its not me i have 0 refs :"(
I would be your reff. but oups I am' already taken'. thanks anyway.
• Israel
you always can delete and sing up again under my ref the state of Israel will be thank you for that :D
mazeltov! I wrote it as it sounds, sorry for mispelling. Do you want to be my friend from Israel, never have one.
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
Hehehe, you made me smile:-) No, no, i am not your mother. I have no parents and children there, i just saw the banner at ptp site. Good luck in your search:-)
thanks, still looking, maybe will find her
• Israel
lol this is the same thing i said to tell the true this is one of the best posts i saw in the last few weeks :D
thanks for your appreciation! if english would be better! mine of course.
@gizmo528 (732)
Well, it's not me because I have no referrals. I hope that you do find your mylot mother soon. I'll have to admit that this post made me smile because I had no idea what this discussion was going to be about. Good luck in your search!
thanks! How come you do not have referrals? It is difficult to find ones, or never tried?
• Israel
the title makes you think that there is one guy (sick one probably) that looking for his lost mother in mylot
@gizmo528 (732)
Most of the people I know don't really like the computer so they def. won't be staying on long enough to go playing around on the net. I've not had good luck with posting my referral link on a website. Most of the time the people that sign up under me never do anything. :-)
@webeishere (36353)
I am not your mother. Nor your father as I am a male. Hahahaha!!! Good luck finding them. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~