What's your favorite faire/carnival/festival food?

@wiccania (3360)
Since it's the season for fairs, carnivals and festivals (at least in the US), what's your favorite snack to get at these events? For me it depends on where I'm going. At the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire, I love to get "chicken on a lance" which is a seasoned chicken breast on a stick. When I'm at other places, I seek out funnel cake and corn dogs.
@FSCAries (881)
Funnel cakes are by far my favorite. I try and not even go to carnivals or other places that I know have them, because I can't stop myself once I smell it. Funnel cakes and churros are my faves, but soooo not good for you!
@wiccania (3360)
Oooh! Churros. I love churros. I used to make them at home every now and then... I know what you mean about funnel cakes. I smell them and I just have to! We had a carnival here recently, literally 2 blocks from my house and I could smell them. Fortunately, my son doesn't do well with crowds, so I didn't take him and therefore didn't gorge myself on funnel cakes.
If you have every had an elephant ear? Those things are yummy. If you've never heard of it, its not an actual elephant ear. It's as big as one pretty much and shaped like it. It's like fried dough sprinkled with either poweder sugar or cinnimon or has a fruit topping on it. It is SOO YUMMY!