Have you tried Diet Pepsi Max?

@omupas (1243)
I was at the grocery store yesterday and I saw a new pepsi product that I haven't seen before called Diet Pepsi Max. It was on sale so I decided to try it (I usually drink Diet Coke). I drink diet pop to eliminate the unnecessary calories that you get from drinking regular pop. Anyway, I tried the diet pepsi max and to my surprise it tastes just like regular pepsi! Usually I hear people don't like diet pop because it tastes watered down or it has a strange after taste. I had my girlfriend try it because she dislikes diet pop, and she agreed that it tasted like regular pepsi. I just wanted to share that with everyone and was wondering if anyone else has tried this product and what your thoughts were on it. By the way another diet pop is diet mountain dew which tastes very similar to the regular version. If you've stayed away from diet pop I'd recommend trying diet pepsi max or diet mountain dew.
@aweins (4203)
No, i have not. i dont take carbonated drinks. they are not good for health. water is the best when yoiu are really thirsty and freshly made lemonade when you really need something as a cold drink. these drinks are full of calories and are no good for our bodies.
@omupas (1243)
Nothing beats a fresh squeeze lemonade in the hot summer sun! Thanks for responding.
@jezzmay (1845)
No I have not tried it yet,but I intend to.Sounds great,and I have to drink diet drinks,pepsi is my favorite.Always have liked it best.I have a sister who likes coke,now I can drink coke,but I rather not.Know I have to drink clear drinks I drink 7-up or any other clear drink Doctors orders.Thanks.
@omupas (1243)
Speaking of clear drinks, I can remember when pepsi made a clear drink a long time ago. It was like pepsi crystal or something like that. Do you remember that one? I'm not even sure what it tasted like, but I was just reminded of it when you brought up clear drinks. Thanks for the response.
Nope, I have tried normal diet pepsi and pepsi max but never that. I'm not too picky when it comes too soft drinks so i guess it should be ok. In fact I'm going to go out and get one right now just to try it out and see out it goes. The taste shouldn't be too much different i guess.
@omupas (1243)
Let me know what you think of it when you try it. Thanks for the response.
@sunshine4 (8709)
Thank you for this information. I love diet pepsi and I was going to try diet pepsi max, but haven't gotten around to it. I won't now because I don't like regular pepsi....way too sweet for me. You just saved me some money:)
@omupas (1243)
Glad I could help you not spend money on something you probably wouldn't have liked :) Thanks for the response.
I haven't tried the Max. But, I love Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi. I never drink regular soda. It has way too much sugar and too many calories. I guess it is what you get used to. I know, I have heard so many people complain about ewww..Diet Soda..yuck. Really, if you try some of the diet sodas you can't even tell the difference. I use equal in my coffee in the morning, too. Maybe I am just used to it. My youngest son can't tell the difference between diet and regular, he will drink either. I know there are controversies about artificial sweetners and I do worry about it at times. Splenda does make me quite ill, so I can't use it. But, I don't have a problem with other sweetners.
@omupas (1243)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I don't mind too many diet pops either, however, for some reason I don't like artificial sweeteners in coffee, if I'm drinking coffee it has to be regular sugar. I don't drink coffee too often anyway, so once in a while is ok :)
@d00d00 (827)
Hello omupas. Yes, i have tried pepsi max. It does taste just like regular pepsi without the extra calories. So, instead of drinking the regualr pepsi, might as well drink pepsi max since they taste the same anyway. =D
@omupas (1243)
That's the same way I felt about it. I know people who drink half a 2 liter or more of pop a day, Can you imagine how many calories they'd eliminate from their diet if they switched?! Thanks for the response.
@cmsk2005 (1770)
Actually I dont like the Pepsi thing. I drink mostly the diet coke and no sugar and no caffine- so it is healthy too. I only drink pepsi if coke is not available. But I have tested this by chance as I was with my friend and she likes pepsi very much so I just accompanied her. it is good, not bad.
@omupas (1243)
Typically people prefer either Coke or Pepsi products, especially if they drink pop often. I drink soda so infrequently that I don't have a strong preference towards either brand necessarily. Thanks for the response.
@navtech (1776)
Hi, omupas, Diet Pepsi Max is not yet introduced in our country. In case it is introduced I will try to taste it.
@omupas (1243)
Thanks for your response. I'm not sure when it was released, here I just noticed it when I was out shopping.
@sherrir101 (3670)
I haven't seen this one, but I will be on the lookout. I know the Diet Pepsi Jazz, I don't like it. I have been drinking Diet pepsi for so long, will I like the taste of Pepsi? I am going out tomorrow and looking for it. Thanks. Have a great day. :-)
@omupas (1243)
I haven't tried the Jazz version, in fact the only reason that I considered the Max version was because it was on sale. I think that the Max version has a stronger cola flavor than diet pepsi does. Thanks for responding.
@xiuluoelly (1225)
I seldom go to try new products, more used to drink before tried things.
@maehan (1445)
Oh great! I am going to the grocery store tonight to top up my sodas. I gonna to try that coz previously I had tried some of the diet soda, it taste like medicine. Thank you. I gonna to try it. Thank you.
@omupas (1243)
Let me know what you think about it when you taste it. Thanks for the response.
@maehan (1445)
You won! I love it, it don't like medicine at all. I just came back from Grocery store with a dozen of each. Thank you so much and appreciate that! Have a great day!
I tried it when I got a free coupon for a 20 oz bottle.It's good but not as good as Pepsi One in my opinion.
@shemah (841)
to be honest, i don't drink diet anything. I think the word "diet" just puts me off. Haha. I usually just drink plain coke. I can't stand pepsi because i think it tastes waayyy sweeter than coke. (yeah, i know, complaining about the sugar, yet not wanting to take the "diet" versions) ;) Anyways, since you came up with this discussion, i'll try to go out tomorrow and get a few cans of this and that and give it a try. I'll let you know again when I get the answer. So am i wasting your time reading this response?? Perhaps, i am! lol! Sorry..
@omupas (1243)
Not a waste of my time at all :) I like reading different people's opinions and experiences. The funny thing is I used to dislike pepsi because of it's excessive sweetness too. I don't know if pepsi max tastes less sweet or if it's because I rarely drink pop anymore that I didn't really notice. Thanks for responding.
@321633wy (1795)
I don't drink pop due to health reason so i have no idea how the new pop "Pepsi max" taste like..:).But due to my curiosity i might want to taste a little bit ...:)
@sidoney (1033)
• Jamaica
fristly I am not a fan of Pepsi or coke and hate any thing that says diet on it as I am on the skinny side and wants to gain a few I mostly drink ting though because I like the taste but I have never here about pepsi max
No I haven't tried the pepsi max...I have had a cpl of people try it and say they didn't like it..I drink pepsi everyday and I have a hard time tryingdifferent kids of pop..
@ralphhh (18)
hmm maybe I should try this pop one day. Thanks for the info lol
No, I have not tried diet pepsi max and I don't plan to either. Diet sodas are full of chemicals that I do not wish to put into my body. I eally don't like soda in the first place, so I don't plan on drinking diet soda.