Glorious!!

Did anyone one hear that young Welshman, Paul Potts, from Britain's Got Talent, sing on the Today Show? What a truly glorious voice with a gigantic future.. from being a broke cell phone saleman to a million dollar contract, sing before the Queens and absolutely floor "old meanie" Simon Cowell. What a shy unassuming young man with a big talent. Now he can laugh at all the people who bullied him growing up. What this new wealth and fame means to him..."now he and his wife can start a family". As you can probably tell I think he is a great natural talent. What do you think.
@irisheyes (4373)
I think it's a heartwarming story but I find it impossible to believe that that voice was not professionally trained. It just defies logic and I think he's had a good bit more operatic education than he lets on. Still, I'm glad that he got the attention he deserves.
I followed the show all the way through and picked him as the winner right from the start! Although there were many entertaining acts and Opera music isn't everyone's cup of tea, he was clearly the one with the outstanding undiscovered talent! I thought he was amazing too, and I can't believe that his voice had gone unheard for so long! I am so glad he was the winner, I voted for him too, I thought that he was the one who deserved the £100,000 and to perform at the royal variety performance! I'm very happy for him and his wife, this will give them and their expected baby a great new chance in life.
I was so pleased to think that he had sought solace in music when growing up with all the bullying and has come out rewarded. (grrr I hate bullies).
You are an hour ahead of me. It is only 7:20 and that is coming up.Central time zone. I will look forward to watching and hearing it. I knew someone like that as a student. A young man who was pretty shy, and non-descript, but have him sing and you absolutely melt. This looks to be an entertaining morning. After the morning news.
I didn't see the young man, but I am glad for his success. It is always nice to have something turn out well like that. I am sure if he is as good as you say we will be hearing a great deal from him.