Test your Typing Skills

I enjoy this site so much: http://www.learn2type.com You can learn basic typing from it and you could test your typing speed. Before I became a member of mylot, my tyoing speed is only 37 wpm. Participating in mylot daily has improved my typing skills. Now mine is 44 wpm. Visit the site and find out about your typing speed. Its also very useful for those who wants to learn or enhance their typing skills.
@charms88 (7546)
My typing speed result is 68 wpm. I actually started to improve on my typing skills and speed here at mylot. It amazed me at times to see my fingers practically flying through the keyboard. Thanks for sharing this one.
@tolyme (305)
• Argentina
Thanks for the sharing.I tried the site just now.Participating in mylot is definately showing some results on my typing.
I tried it but I couldn't get an accurate count, because my phone kept ringing and visitors kept coming in. Geeesh the nerve! LOL!
@asmurthy (2464)
my typing speed is about 25 wpm. I know it is bad. But it is late to improve my typing skills. My typing is sufficient for mylot purposes. Any how i am happy that you have improve your typing skills after joining mylot.
@laridbz (1287)
It's a very cool site! Thanks for sharing! :) Here are my results: Your speed was 49 WPM with 2 mistakes (adjusted speed 47 WPM). Two mistakes. Shame on me! :P
@sunshinecup (7882)
Thanks for the link! After the mistakes, I made a 58!!! That's better than when I was in school, LOL.
@jennybianca (12918)
I have loaded the site you recommended & saved it. My typing urgently needs improving. I have always been a one finger typist. It would be very convenient if I could learn to type with a number of fingers. Thank you for alerting us to this site.
Good luck to you and enjoy typing
@sizzle3000 (3040)
I have been typing since I was about sixteen. I can type about sixty words a minute with a B acuracy. This site have also helped me as well. Some times I get typing so fast because I have a thought that I make typo. I however, usually know when that happens and go back and fix them. There are a few times that a typo has gotten through but not many. I think any of these posting sites will help people not only with typing but communication with people in other countries. I have learned a lot from this site and keep on learning every day.
@lexus54 (3577)
Thanks for sharing this link. I tried the test, and got 40wpm with 3 mistakes, so adjusted to 37wpm. Not bad for a first time try, I thought, but I know I can do better. I will try the test again and see if I can exceed 40wpm.
@ctv101103 (860)
thanks for sharing this. i know i am quite good with typing but i never knew what my speed was. after taking the typing test, i found out that my speed was 76 wpm! i never thought i could type fast. :) thanks again!
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
This sounds and looks really neat. I think I will sign up I need to brush up on my typing skills anyhow.
@mummymo (23709)
Thanks for that Sweets - I think I am going to be trying to visit this sight more often! I could only do 42 wpm with 2 mistakes and I know i used to be a lot faster than that! xxx
@Kythe42 (1413)
Thanks for the link. I will check it out. I haven't had my typing time tested in a long time so I am interested to see if I'm still as good as I used to be.
@Kythe42 (1413)
Nice, I just took a typing test and I got 57 WMP with high accuracy. I think I'm better at typing than I used to be.
Thanks for the site dear friend...I only tried it once... I have a software to check and improve the typing speed...Initially when i didn't join mylot it was 26 wpm...That was bad but now i am sure it must have increased after joining mylot....
@RESGuy (859)
I forgot to mention in my previous response that this is a wonderful site for those people who are putting together a résumé and want to have a job as a secretary or other job that requires typing and use of the computer because they issue Typing Certificates at a $20 shipped fee. These kinds of things can really help you get a job! Thanks again for sharing Rated +.
@RESGuy (859)
Thank you very much for sharing this website with us! I've always wanted to find a place to test my speed but I never bothered to look. The site said 50 WPM with 0 mistakes :-P. Rated +.
@munhozmib (3730)
• Sao Paulo, Brazil
Cool! That website is really good. I found out that my typing speed is 77 wpm. But I could raise this ammount if I didn't mistype so much: I always have to press backspace and erase the typos.
@rakhii (1302)
My speed is 23 WPM with 1 mistake. The speed has been averaged to 22 WPM. Thanks for the wonderful test. I hope it helps me to increase my speed.