How many times have you refinanced your house?

@guss2000 (2234)
We are currently going thru the refinance process again. This is our 3rd time refinancing. All of our times refinancing were due to having an adjustable interest rate that we needed to get out of before the interest was increased. This time we are going with a flat rate and satisfying all of our other debts in the process. I was just curious to see how many times others have refinanced their houses.
@coolseeds (3921)
I have never refinanced my house. I saved money and paid cash. I don't believe in living beyond my means.
@guss2000 (2234)
Wow, that is great you were able to pay cash for your house. I wish I was that lucky! This refi is going to be a good thing for us though, since I'm presently unemployed due to my son. This will make it so much better for us because we will only have one bill (other than the normal utilities) and we will save a lot of money. Thanks for your response.
@coolseeds (3921)
TY for the best response. I do think it is best to save to grow. I also drove a less expensive older car to avoid the monthly payment as well as full coverage insurance. To save for my house.
@guss2000 (2234)
That is awesome. Now that we have everything of ours rolled into one bill, we should be able to save more now. Hopefully in the future we can get a single family home (currently an old town house). Thanks for commenting back!