Writing,,,

@sreevasu (2717)
While taking bath the shower stopped all of a sudden The pipe with rust turned still with a whistle My body turned chilled as the drops flow down And a cool breeze through the window stretched its fingers For a moment I felt shivering just for a moment My cloth of wetness Flew away leaving me in nude Water drops now writes few lines in my body
You are very talented my friend. Have you published anything? I think you should consider it. Thanks for sharing.
@sreevasu (2717)
Oh, sorry Margieanne, not for publishing. Thank you so much for the encouragement.
We live only one life, so go for it sugar. Do it.
@sreevasu (2717)
Nop dear, just some thoughts and loved to share it with all. Or say it is already published here before you ! :-)
@Phlamingho (7831)
• Denmark
Did you write that yourself? Nice :-)
@sreevasu (2717)
Yes, Phlamingho. Thanks
@mimpi1911 (25454)
i know what what they wrote - its all about being you, yourself and your loved ones, your indispensable self and its story..
@sreevasu (2717)
Hmmm....So you read all that!! I feel shy. I am in real :-) blush
@mimpi1911 (25454)
yes i did. it doesn't require eyes , i could read through my mind and soul. you need not feel shy, sreevasu.
love the writing
@sreevasu (2717)
Thank you for the appreciation, it would have been more if you could explain how or why you loved it, though.