Nobody care!!!

Romania
Seems my 'mother ' who introduce me here in Mylot, doesn't care about me at all.I feel like abandoned child. Be optimistic? strong ? LOL. This is my cry for help. Need a mom, would you be my mom for a day at least? not for more.
@Nykkee (2523)
What happened? What did you Mom do to make you feel abandoned? You say she introduced you to Mylot so obviously she comes on here, is this more or less a message to her that you are upset with her?
she put a quote on 'Mother'. I don't think she was talking about her real mom, but the person who refer her to this place. Right???
@Nykkee (2523)
Oh ok. I'm still curious to hear what happened.
dam right. I don't remember that person, and I feel right know like the child who look for real mother, it is odd, really!
I am too young to be a mom, your mom. ^_^ I am even younger than you. Will you be my mom for the day?
Guess so! would you be my child, sorry I did not look at your profile to see your gender .Lol
Mommmyyyyyyyyyyy ^_^ Congratualation you just got a girl monkey.
@stvasile (7317)
Awww... Come to mommy... The bad person that made you join doesn't want to talk to you? It's OK, we'll get our own toys and play just the two of us!
"Really, are you really want to be my mommy" Lol
@Kurokage (548)
• Albania
Why would you think that your mother does not care about you anymore? What did she do? I dont think its a good idea to ask for a mother over the internet..
I meant the person who introduce me here in Mylot LOl