I need your help for Wordpress.com

I was sent a comment to my blog that stated that i could not have affiliate links on there. Is this true? I blog about ways to make your blog better on there and I listed ways to make money from your blog. Am I not allowed to put up a post for payperpost, with my referral link attached?
@lillake (1634)
Nope, you can't use a wordpress blog on their site to make money in any way. If you host it on your own site then you can do what you want.
k, thanks for the quick reply. I just wanted to make sure that this was correct.
@badpenny (741)
• Seagoville, Texas
There is a way to fix this. I have a wordpress blog hosted on a free host. It's called JustFree. You can get all the information you need at http://www.justfree.com. I have reay ben happy with it, and it doesn't take much to tranfer your blog entries from your existing wordpress blog.
thanks a lot for all of your help. I really needed it too, before my account gets slammed to nonexistence.