I don't want to live in a world without Ewoks!

Does anyone remember those adorable pint sized mini-bears called Ewoks from the Return of the Jedi? Who could forget them right? When I was a kid, I wanted one as a pet. But, then found out they weren't actually real. So, I was kind of bummed that the creator of the new Star Wars trilogy didn't bother including them into the new movies. I'm sure you could catch a glimpse of them in the background somewhere, but nowhere near the depth of coverage all of us Ewok fans were looking for. So, what about you? Were you upset that they didn't find a way to incorporate the Ewoks into the new Star Wars trilogy? Or, were you thankful that the little furballs didn't make it into the final cut?
@5000ml (1923)
• Belgium
As much as I like Ewoks, I didn't really miss them in the new trilogy. I think my SIL was really happy that they didn't include them though as she has a huge fear of them which I think is rather odd, but well, everyone has their special little things.