Have you ever come home to find your door ajar?

Personally, I would get back in the car and drive off to an undisclosed location if I ever came home and found my front door ajar. I'd be too worried that someone could be hiding inside my house. How about you? Have you ever come home to find that someone had pried your front door open and burglarized your home? What did you do about it?
@Nykkee (2523)
My first thought would be my animals. I don't think I would even have a second to think about any danger that might be inside because I would be too overwhelmed by the fear that my dog and cat had gotten out or had been hurt somehow and I would go running into the house screaming for them. One of my greatest fears is to come home and my animals not be there and the door being ajar would be highly dangerous for them because they are indoor animals.
No I have never come home to find my front door ajar where some one broke in my house. but I have several horrible dream's where I came home and my front door was ajar and as I was running to my neighbor's to get help I would wake up. If that ever happened to me I would go to a neighbor's house to call for help and wait there until the police came.