Grandparents bonding with grandchildern

Even though I do not live close to my grandchildern and they live in several different states I do want to bond with them. I have 13 of them. 6 of them live in Missouri and 4 in Iowa and 3 in Florida. Some grandparents are lucky cause they can live close to their grandchildern and have them over to visit to make cookies and go to parks together, But other grandparents like me are not so lucky we are doing well to see our grandchildern once a year or every two years. Bonding takes more effort for us. How can any of us bond with our grandchildern when we are thousands miles apart. I would like to hear how other grandparents do it and how they feel about it.
@brendalee (6086)
I'm lucky because I live really close to my two grandson's. They only live about 5 minutes away from me. I am sorry that you don't get to see yours very often but have you thought about making a video of you and sending it to them. And then they can do the same thing for you. I take videos with my digital camera and then I send them to my sister via the computer. Or maybe everyone could get a webcam and you can see them more often.
Thank you for the advice I can do that But I really want to hug them give them a kiss but if I can not do that then I will do the other any one else with some good ideals or feellings about this discussion.