Fashion or what suits you?

@dbhattji (2508)
I prefer to either make my own fashion or adapt what suits me and my personality. I am not afraid to look or dress different from others. I even wear my watch on my right hand because I find that more convenient. Can you be different - or do you always follow the latest trend?
@aj2006 (1536)
I am not a fashionista, but I love to dress. I always make sure that whatever I wear I am confident with it. I am into mix and match and I love shoes as well. What is important is the confidence in wearing such outfits.
@dbhattji (2508)
I think what you wear should be comfortable as well give you confidence. I feel more confident if I am well dressed than if something is not right with my clothes. Mix and match is certainly a good idea, or a new and better look.
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi. I also choose to wear my own creations or a style that i personally like, which are different to what my friends and family wear... There are alot of times where I will mix something old with something new...
@dbhattji (2508)
That is very innovative. i also sometimes mix old style with new for a different look. Be yourself, that is my motto.
That's nice! I have some unique styles which are trendy (I think). I tend to look or read a lot on the latest trend of fashion but I don't follow them exactly. I tend to pick what I like for that season and incorporate that into my fashion. But if there is nothing I like for that season, I would just make one up for myself. I think fashion is a way to express yourself in it. It's not the clothes count, it's how it brings out the personality and style of a person when people have a glance at them. I think having a unique style is really cool!
@dbhattji (2508)
That is really nice, I think incorporating your ideas into the current fashions makes you express yourself better than following things blindly.
I love shopping in charity shops and my fiancee hates me doing it , he wants me to look like everyone else but i always tell him that i am myself i dont want to look like everyone else im just me... Maybe im wrong but i will wear what i feel comfortable in and not what the t.v or mags or celeb's say we should wear..
@dbhattji (2508)
Good for you, We should try to be what we are and not what others (including TV) want us to be. You will look better in what you find comfortable
@bowtieguy (5931)
What suits me, I am not into alot of the current fashion trends, I wear what I like to wear weither it is popular or not.
@dbhattji (2508)
Good for you - be original
@gypsygoth (244)
i never liked following the latest trends and dress like how everybody does :P i always find it funny that you see people dressed in the same fashion style in a crowd and they look like they're part of a dance troupe or something lol XD sure it may be the latest trend and all but seeing the same thing everywhere you go tends to become something boring _ i dress the way people dont dress like either :P yeah i love mix and matching too and like all other answers in here i have to agree that confidence is what makes the clothes you wear fashionable and its what makes you unique from every body else :)