Tell me about your Favorite Fairy Tale Character

Snow White - Snow White close up pic
Mine will always be Snow White. I could picture her in my mind and she must be very beautiful. Who was your favorite?
@sunshinecup (7881)
Beauty and the Beast, I love the idea no matter how bad he looked, someone could fall in love with him, and appearance plus other's opinions didn't mattered.
@lani0529 (1726)
Hello there!(",) My all time favorite will always be Cinderella. I just love her and her story as well. Second would be, Princess Aurora of the Sleeping Beauty and also Beauty of the Beauty and the Beast. I also like Snow White but not that much compared to others.hehehe.. Great day!
@happymom1 (1179)
I like cinderella because she is very interesting. I watch many times of that movie about cinderella and its 3-4 times in different version. I love it cinderella is lots of fun and it will soften your heart.
@asmurthy (2464)
The Cinderella tale is sometimes portrayed as a "rags-to-riches" tale. However, in fact, it is a "riches-to-rags-to-riches" tale; Cinderella, being the daughter of a rich merchant, is at first driven from her rightful patrimony, and the course of the fairy tale restores her to it.
@maehan (1445)
My favorite are God of Greek fairy tale. There are Zeus, the Father of gods and men (who was some dim remembrance of the blessed true God), and Hera his wife, and Phoebus Apollo the Sun-god, and Pallas Athene who taught men wisdom and useful arts, and Aphrodite the Queen of Beauty, and Poseidon the Ruler of the Sea, and Hephaistos the King of the Fire, who taught men to work in metals. And they honoured the Gods of the Rivers, and the Nymph-maids, who they fancied lived in the caves, and the fountains, and the glens of the forest, and all beautiful wild places.
@mac1946 (1602)
• Calgary, Alberta
This is a very hard question to answer,there are so many that the people drawing them made so beautiful,but I think I would have to go with tinkerbell,she is so flighty and shows such emotion,that I would love to see in real life.
@lvap0628 (731)
There are so many to choose from but I like Cinderella and Belle the most. Cinderella because she gets to wear beautiful clothes and no amount of hard work or cruelty from her stepmother and stepsisters could make her bitter. Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) because she is not afraid to stand up for what she believed in and for being able to see the beauty inside the Beast.
I like Mermaid because she has a kind heart. I cried when I read this story. What a nice girl. She is just like an angel.
@tigerdragon (4297)
i like peter pan, the kid who never grew up just like me.i see myself in him most of the times and i guess there is a lot of us in him.i like his positive philosophy of flying by just thinking of a happy thought and that inspired me a lot in my everyday life if i want to fly and enjoy my life.
my favorite fairy tale character is petronella. i love that instead of being the damsel in distress, she's the one who was on a quest to save a prince. i also think it's great that she eventually dumped the prince when he proved to be unworthy of her affections, and how she ended up with the clever character who was responsible for the enchantments. petronella is not just one of my favorite characters, her tale is one of the stories i love most as well.
I always admire women with that character.
@lkbooi (16101)
Hi hersmart4ever, most of the fairy tales are interesting. All the lovely characters have been accompanied us since our childhood. I love Cinderella all the time. She was so kind, feminine and beautiful. She still felt happy and kept on living as usual in the unfortunate circumstances. She ignored the step mother and the two disgusting stepsisters who always tried to abuse and tease her to do this and that ceaselessly. She looked so charming in the grand ball with her glass high heels and met the handsome prince finally Happy posting
My favorite fairy tale character is the mermaid. She is a very kind girl. She sacrificed her beautiful voice just wanted to have feet. And finally she scarified her life because of the princess. I always cry to read it. It is so touching. I love China
@anuraa32 (2452)
My favourite Fairy Tale character would be....... Cinderella. I some how just like the fact that she is so sweet to her step mother and step sisters even after all the evil they do to her and how she still finds her true love, who loves her very much.
@Mathurin (491)
belle, because she loves to read, and mulan because she loves her family so much, she will risk her own life to save them... and yeah, they have a better sense of humor than the other girls hehehhee
Belle because she is not a damsel in distress. She does not need any prince to rescue her or wake her up. On the contrary, it is the prince who needs her. I also Mulan. Belle and Mulan's songs are also nice...
@kitty1234 (1476)
My favorite always was Cinderella, she made me always think dreams can come true no matter how hard life can be at times...and plus I want a fairy godmother, lol!
My favorite Disney Princesses (well, actually my favorite fairy-tale character, aswell) have to be Mulan from Mulan (xP) and Ariel from The Little Mermaid. Both girls (more so Mulan) don't rely on Prince Charming to save them from whatever adversity they are facing. They are both strong, strong girls who stand up for what they believe and make their OWN dreams come true. I think that they're great role models for little girls
My favorite was Sleeping Beauty. She fell asleep and was woken up by a Prince. Aww fantasies!
• Pakistan
I like Cinderella as she is so sweet i wish she is a live human being :) and my Gf lolzzz just kidding.
@sizzle3000 (3040)
I have always liked robin hood. I do not know if that is a fairy tale or not. I liked the fact that he took from the rich and gave to the poor. He only stood up for what was right against all odd. Disney made a version with animated animals that is great. My daughter liked this tale too when she was younger. I also like cinderella too.