Who's got the sexiest eyes

Keanu Reeves - Very handsome Keanu Reeves
For me it's my favorite actor's eyes, Keanu Reeves'. I love everything about his appearance. Most especially his eyes. They are very expressive. I adore beautiful eyes so much. They are usually the ones that captivate me so much when it comes to physical aspects.
@anjrit (997)
you are true,but tom cruise have a sexy eyes too.Include my eyes ha.....3x
Okay Ill include your eyes. LOL...
@anjrit (997)
He...3x thank you so much....
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
Baby Blue Eyes -  This is my great nephew and his blue eyes.
The winner for me is my great-nephew. When those beautiful hazel eyes turn blue, they are nothing short of amazing.
Yeah indeed hes got beautiful eyes
For me it has got to me eyes of Drew Barrymore...they just make u wanna get naughty.man...and in men I'd say matthew machoney.
Nice choices
My husband has the sexiest eyes. Dark brown that can melt a soul. I love eyes on a man, as well as his arms and hands.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
Yeah he does have sexy eyes. I also think Freddy Prince jr. does also and Christian Slater.
@sunshinecup (7881)
Oh man that is who I was going to say! Even in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, I was in love with his eyes, even if he was goofy, LOL.
i think for me its william baldwin. you can get lost in his eyes! and for an actress i will have to say (im not a fan of her) elizabeth taylor. who could go wrong with a violet eyes??? :)
@aprilgrl (4460)
I don't know who's got the sexy eyes but I like blue and green eyes so I have to say my hubby since his eyes is green.
@ibsnet (1268)
Beauty Queen Aishwarya - The beauty I get mostly in her eyes
God has shared our beauty in our two eyes magically. I think everyone who falls in a love for one another is for the eye to eye attraction. Eyes are really beautiful whether it is a man or woman. Being a man I have one choice of beutiful eyes that is my favourite actress of our country, beauty queen Aishwarya Ray. I am attaching one her photo here also. Don't worry you have also beautiful eye somewhere for someone.
@mdasco (81)
mine's paris hiltons eyes. they're very inviting and very sexy...
I like my wife's. Personally I'd choose hers over most peoples, especially famous people and to me she just holds a light inside them which just makes me want to stir at her and day dream. ~Joey
Keanu Reeves is one of my favorite movie stars. I like him because he is very handsome:) Do you know that he has 1/6 Chinese blood? He also has other races, no wonder he looks so special.
@vonne28th (1494)
No other than my crushes Mehmet of Turkey,Maiki of Peru, and Olivier from Paris. They have the most beautiful and sexiest eyes i've ever seen..heheh
@banta78 (4335)
I feel actor Shahrukh khan and actress kajol have sexiest eyes. SRK has that intense look that makes him look romantic and makes women go weak in the kness. Anjelina jolie and brad pitt are not bad either. By the way i too have sexy eyes. LOL. Cheers:)
Gerard Butler - Look at those sexy eyes with that dark hair! my my...
It was a very close tie between Gerard Butler and Matt Dallas, I had a big debate with myself about who's picture to put up lol. I love them both! But I'll put the ruggid Gerard up for all you ladies!=P But def. check out Matt Dallas if you want!
@shemah (841)
i think WENTWORTH MILLER has the sexiest eyes!! His gaze is so penetrating.. like he's really looking into your soul.. even through the TV. Fans of Prison Break would agree with me on this! haha..
@misheleen73 (6037)
Johnny calling me to him with those eyes !!!  - Johnny calling me to him with those eyes !!! Help, I can't stop staring.
While I do love Keanu myself, I have to go in another direction. I think the award sor sexiest eyes goes to Johnny Depp. I went through a bunch of pics and added one below so you can see what I mean. His eyes just draw you into him. Mmmmm Mmmmm Good!! LOL I am a big eye person as well. The eyes are the window to the soul!!
c'mon, you know it has to be me!!!
For me? most beautiful eyes goes to...Alicia Silverstone ooopppps wait... im wrong, it should be Mrs Majordredj eyes'.
@asmurthy (2464)
Angelina Jolie got beautiful eyes. I saw in one website she has been voted to have beautiful eyes. Apart from that she has perfect body. All her body parts are beauty personified.