is there a way to earn 50$ per month in mylot

dollar mania - money is power, mylot isnt giving us tht
can someone suggest ways thru which we can earn 50$ in a month. mine dont even touch 10 lol
@magikrose (5423)
I have to agree with your first reaponse. The best way is to get as many referrals as possible and as long as most of them are active it is possible. The other possibility is to never leave mylot and "work" it 24hours a day if you can.
@Kythe42 (1412)
I think it's very unlikely to be able to earn that much in a month unless you have a lot of active referrals.
thts not happening for me, i have five people who are distinct i guess, no work
@asmurthy (2464)
If you post 100 discussions a day It is possible to earn $2 a day. I think you have to work for 10 hours a day which is impossible. And also the quality of your discussion will come down. It is not worth it.
@asmurthy (2464)
How much time it takes for you to post 50 to 60 discussions . I am proud of you that you make 4 cent a post. and you must be having good typing skills.
Yes. If you spend your time wisely and know the ins and outs, always keeping a group of friends who'd happily help you it is possible. I would share my tips but I have a site for that and I wouldn't like to be banned :) ~Joey
I think this is a very big ambition. I think you have to post qualified discussions and get best responses. Besides, you will have lots of referrals and they all earn lots. Therefore, you can also earn from your referrals.
@kodie420 (872)
Well some referrals will really help and in order to make the minimum payout every month I find you have to make at least 33 cents a day. Which isnt really that hard all you have to do is search for post that you have good input on and do longer quailty post. If you do this you'll only have to do the 15-30 post a day to hit minimum payout. As for the $50 well again referrals will be alot of help towards that goal. Good luck and happy earnnings.
i hope its hard and immpossible also but try it if u can reach its very gud stay active on mylot
• Pakistan
Yes you can do it :) but you have to do it all the time then :) or else get some good and active ref who will work for you otherwise its really hard to get 30$ on your own.
@babostwick (2037)
Well, here are some ideas I could suggest that could do the trick. 1) Post a lot. Even with just responding to posts or even making discussions it will help to some degree. 2) Active Referrals. That is going to be the toughest part actually. If you got a huge number of referrals that will be very active. That would help you out. 3) Images of course will help but that is the same as posting as far as value. I hope these can help as these are the only ideas I could possibly think of.
@Calais (10900)
Head down tail up, no gain without pain. You would have to spend a lot of time on here.
I think that you would have to spend almost all of your waking hours on myLot to do that, or you would have to have some very active referrals. If I participate in discussions, responses, comments, images, and news, and I make my responses about ten lines long, I can earn as much as $1.30 per day. I do not think I can keep it up very long at that rate, though. Even then, that would only be about $40 per month. I do have my earnings go to an interest bearing account, and of course the more you have in that account, the more it makes, so my money is earning a second time from that point. I also have put a small amount of my myLot money in an investment company that one of my friends has started here. I have earned just over $1.00 per week on that, from my original $20, not compounded. She just went to compounding, and I am going to only move it to Pay Pal quarterly. I added an extra ten $ at that time, so when the first quarter ends, I shall see what I have done. I could refer you, if you would like. If you are wanting to earn more, strictly from myLot, then you need to respond to more people, and make your responses very detailed, and upload related pictures, and look at some of the news or blogs and comment there. Good luck.
@kelly60 (4548)
I doubt that you could earn this amount on your own here. It would take some active referrals to push your earnings up that high. The best advice that I can give you is to post many high quality posts and upload some pictures into the interest sections. More posts will earn you more money, BUT remember to keep the posts high quality. Many of the one line posts will be deleted, as will any other posts that violate the guidelines, so don't sacrifice quality for quantity.
@Corezz (1017)
• Netherlands Antilles
I guess if you make and respond to like 200 discussions per day you can make to that sume. If your lucky and have good referals that work for you it's a good thing, no i have like 14 referals but none of it is working:(. And I've reached 6.07 $ .