If you was stuck on a dessert island ....

If you was stuck on a dessert island what ot who would you take..??? I think i would take a bottle of water....and...a packet of cookies...haha How about you?
I would take a 10 wheeler truck which is filled with water and a lot of watery fruits. I would also take a cellphone. Better if it's a Mobile Landline. One company just introduced this phone to us just recently. It's called mobile-landline phone becoz we could contact all cell phone networks and landlines for a flat rate.
@Buchi_bulla (8299)
Before going to a dessert, I will take precaution and pack lots of water, watery fruits like watermelon, cadburies chocolates so that it will substitute food in case of necessity. Anyway you will be getting there dates in oasises. A camel will be with you to travel and a weapon to dig the sand, to get some water under the sand.
@si01924 (68)
i would take a helecoptor and a boat
@punkish (424)
hmm lemem me make it liitle more spicy,,,if i stuck in a desert wid my galfrnd then it will b g8 4 me i wont need nyhting then ..hehehe isn it.....but if alone then i wud like to have infinte amount of water ,,,food ,,,fruits ,,,hmmm 1 tv ,,,1 vcd player,,i laptop wid broadband internet connection n the list goes on..hehe isn the imagination quite creative ehehee