Criminal Relatives

@rdougl (469)
Is it common to have a theif/killer in the family
@RosieS57 (889)
In part of my family, yes. I am of Italian extraction on my mother's side and she has thieves and murderers on that side. She even keeps a newspaper scrapbook that describes their criminal trials and what sentences they got. Everyone I know who has Italian relatives knows a relative who is a criminal. Every one of them.
@rdougl (469)
Wow that's amazing. My wife and I both have atleast one criminal on both sides of our family. I also have friends that have made comments regarding criminal relatives. I always wondered if I was the only one. I figured all of the criminal that exist can't all be related to each other right! I guess they are just related to you and I. lol
@kodie420 (872)
What kind of question is this? I guess its totally possible but not planned if your asking. Growing up I was really bad but never murdered and it took a few years but I changed. So ya its totally possible to have theifs or murders as family members. Look at Jeffery Dalhmer and so.
@rdougl (469)
Well it's something I always wonder about. There are lots of criminals roaming around. Who are the relatives of these criminals and what kind of background did theys people come from.
• Pakistan
lol no its rare to have a criminal in family.. lol who said its common heh and if i had one i would totally boycott him, who knows he might come to my house and kill me some time :)