I hope not shipping will be fine

selling all I can  - My sweet baby doll
I am clearing out so I can start packing. Would you think not shipping would be a huge issue? I can't go looking for boxes on my feet. Then have to go ship out boxes as well. be honest I don't mind. http://cgi.ebay.com/used-cabbage-patch-doll-smells-new-stored-never-played_W0QQitemZ330138396410QQihZ014QQcategoryZ2456QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
@speakeasy (4215)
There is nothing "wrong" with saying "local pickup only". The only problem is, that limits the listing to local people so you have fewer lookers, fewer bids, and a lower ending price.
Oh I never thought of the negative aspect. Thanks for the help
@sjohnson628 (3197)
I am sorry I do not understand what you mean by this discussion? Tell me more please so I can respond better. Thanks!
I hope not shipping an item is ok. I have this item for sale. It has to be picked up from me. I can't take the heat and walking is out of the question. I have to walk to find moving boxes. I will not be able to use what energy I have left walking to the post office to mail packages.
Yes, you can list your item as local pickup only, but it would limit your buyers. If you can get the boxes, you can sometimes ask the post office, if you are in the United States, to pick up your items for shipping. You can also get priority shipping boxes through the mail if that is your preferred method of shipping. You can go online and print out the postage. I hope you get better, by the wya.
@mschiqui (1284)
shipping would be an issue really, when talking about moving..but i guess you can arrange a discount for the payments.