How do you start your day?

Pakistan
I get up early in the morning. Go to bath room. After taking a bath and making me fresh I go to prayer. After then I go to my computer desk. My mom arrange breakfast and send it to my computer room. I take my breakfast as well as I boot my computer. Check my emails. And just then use to open the mylot. It is early in the morning and I am here starting my first discussion of the day. Am I doing well? What is your routine? How do you start you morning hours of a day?
@easy888 (10405)
Hello,sheenshaukat,i will always do similar things everyday,i wake up at around 7 am during the weekday,have a bath,eat my breakfast and go to work.I will come back home at around 6 pm everyday,then i will take a shower and start preparing for my dinner.After that,i may start wathcing tv and browsing the web or replying at mylot,i will sleep when i feel tired.
@bcl_me (583)
Yeah, you are doing well. I have almost the same routine as you do...sans the prayer, and the mother thing. And another difference is that I check first my trades how many losses I got so far...then logon to mylot to start making responses...then I make some coffee then go out and buy me some breakfast at nearby cheap restaurants with lots flies around...I got no choice coz I am so broke.
@heartsick (832)
well i start my day sitting in front of my pc.. check out my emails, offline messages and of course try to participate here in my lot and make some money.. well i dont eat breakfast.. i just dont know why.. well thats it.. :)
@sidoney (1033)
• Jamaica
I normally get up make a bottle for my son then make breakfast for my bf and my son sometimes for myself depends on what my bf wants to eat then I cleanup a bit bath my son then get around the computer
Hi sheenshaukat! I start my day by drinking one and a half litres on water empty stomach even before washing my face. This is called water therapy and this helps you to safeguard your health by flushing out toxins.This can cure several illnesses too.
@Sir_bobby88 (8244)
I will be looking for my spectatcles first before i do anything else yea
@donsky14 (5963)
the first thing that i do is check my cellphone for any messages. Then get up. fix my bed. pray. have breakfast. go online. take a bath. then go to school. pretty much it.