Do you know how to put watermark in pictures?

Hello everyone! I want to protect the pictures I post in the internet. Does anyone know how to put watermark in their pictures? Thank you!
@milott (2649)
You can try water mark factory 2, which is a software where you can water mark your pictures, videos, etc. But this software is paid one, not free. But I got this software for free when giveawayoftheday.com gave it for free one day. But you get try it for free for some days, I suppose till the trial period expires. It is a nice and easy to use software and I had no issues with it in using it with the pictures and the videos i uploaded on youtube.
@drannhh (15226)
Wow, I didn't see this until after I uploaded a photo that I watermarked using Watermark Factory. I totally love the way it works. Well worth the price!
Many of the photo editing programs have a watermark feature. The simplest way is to just add text across your photo.